PhotoToaster - Photo Editor, Filters, Effects and Borders
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoToaster™ is simply the best photo editor for the iPhone and iPad.
No In-App Purchases! Everything is included. iPhone and iPad support too!
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 6.7.5
We've reworked the Intensity adjustment to give a stronger local contrast.
You can now send a photo from the photo album to the ECP inbox for future editing.
Fixed an issue with opening unloaded iCloud photos.
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would really help us out.
The BEST photo editor
I've had PhotoToaster for 3 years. I've tried several other photo editing apps because they had different features, but i still use PhotoToaster almost every time I want to touch up a picture or do something creative. PhotoToaster is perfect for what I want to do; I'm not interested in social media as much as just getting beautiful pictures. There are easy to use social media options on PhotoToaster, but that's not the primary purpose of the app. What I love most is how detailed I can get with the editing tools. I love still life photography, and PhotoToaster makes beautiful works of art with my scenes and landscapes. I can make the colors really funky, or max out the contrast, or make a picture look like an oil painting. It can be very therapeutic art. My sister uses it on portraits...she makes 40 look like 30...or 20! :) Love the borders and frames, the textures, and the abilities to de-focus and de-saturate--in specific areas using the Fx Brush. The app does let you get into some really complex and technical editing, but it offers super simple, super fast and easy edits too--it doesn't *have* to be complicated if you just need a quick edit or pre-fab setting, but you have the options to edit in great detail if you like. Wish I could attach some pictures. If you consider photography a form of art, this is a wonderful app for that. You'll love it!
My favorite photo editing app
In the early days of IPhones I was very loyal to Photogene and was able to do more with it than most other apps that I could find. When I found PhotoToster I found it very intuitive if lacking in some of the more professional features. With each update however I often found significant improvements, and since the program has been well written, I've had few crashes and the updates have been able to focus on adding performance capabilities in an easily accessible program that allows everyone from the experienced to the beginner photographer to turn out photos that they can really enjoy sharing. I'm addicted to PhotoToster. My one frustration is, and I don't know if it's an iPhone problem or PhotoToster issue, when using this app I frequently have difficulty accessing all of my photos. They simply don't show up when I search.
Best Available So Far!
They did it! Even better! Love the dodge and burn and the vignette blur! This app just gets better and better. And unlike the Ps app, there is no lag, your changes occur as you work. This is my go to app, with TitleFx when I need captions or other graphics.
With the latest upgrades that PhotoToaster has made, this is by far my favorite photo app. It has made me regret that I purchased the PhotoShop app, which is clumsy and hard to work by comparison, well there is none. The sliders for Exsposure, shadows, color saturations rival the capabilities that I have on my desktop programs. If the developers would add a dodge and burn function like SnapSeed, this app would be even more perfect!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 6.7.5
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.