PhotoVideoCollage — Video & Picture Collage Maker
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"PhotoVideoCollage brings the classic photo collage to the next level. Not only can users add photos but also videos, and mix the soundtracks with their favorite music."
— CreativeBloq - http://bit.ly/CreativeBloqTop
Create beautiful and engaging video collages with your memories and favorite music. Impress your friends with your awesome collages that contain not only photos but also video clips, and music!
PhotoVideoCollage is not your classic photo collage, it's a video collage app that can add photos and music into the mix.
Here's what you get for free:
• Create collages from your photos, videos, and music;
• Choose from multiple layouts for your collage design (12 for free);
• Edit videos by choosing which segment of the video to play;
• Simply drag & drop to rearrange the photos & videos inside the layout;
• Add Text to your collages, with customizable font, size, color and placement;
• Drag & drop photos/videos directly into the layout;
• You can have no frame around the videos, or a frame of specified size and with curved edges;
• Set a color or texture for your frame, from a collection of handpicked designs (all colors and 3 textures are free);
• Add background music and select the starting position for your song;
• Mix the soundtracks like a DJ with individual volume controls for each video and for the selected song;
• The option to play the videos from inside the video college simultaneously or sequentially;
• Fade-in/out audio effect for the resulting video collage.
Additionally, you can upgrade to Pro (for only $9.99) and get:
• All layout templates (70+) for your video collage;
• All textures from the handpicked collection;
• Remove the "PhotoVideoCollage" watermark from the resulting video collage.
Now what're you waiting for? This is a Free app so go get it!
What's New in Version 1.2
• Updated video engine
• Added support for M4V video files
• Added sub-second precision to the Crop and Sound editors
• Fixed: Text positioning for OS X El Capitan
• Fixed: Processing failed for videos with no soundtrack
• Fixed: Some images where distorted or had black borders
• Fixed: Progress window not closing on time for OS X El Capitan
Simply awful. Clunky to use; adds watermarks to “free” app
Perhaps the worst app I can remember downloading. Deserves zero stars.
User interface is clunky and unintuitive. “Free” version does not allow you to use any other input file format than JPG, though it will output in PNG as well. I did not pay for the “Pro” version.
One would expect ANY collage app to have access to the Apple built-in Photo Library. This does not, an incredibly stupid decision by the developers. I have used iOS collage apps that work better and faster than this program.
App demands you create a sample collage, generate a preview as a time-wasting step, then save the preview. The “free” version adds a watermark to your collage, effectively making it useless. The developer does not tell you about the watermark in advance. A free program is a ripoff if it is nothing more than a demo for a paid version. There are free collage apps on the Web that are superior to this app.
This app set a record on my Mac for being uninstalled in the shortest possilble time. It’s basically just a come-on for the $10 “Pro” version. That version would not be worth it because of the terrible user interface, slow operation, and dishonest marketing.
Avoid this app.
Placing your Ad was Large and directly on-top of my text
I wanted to purchase BUT the layout was horrible and the placement of their AD-watermark was huge and covered-up my text. Very tacky, cannot trust or use! Sorry, but you need to trust your prospects to try before they buy.
--Fix the layout issues and offer more layout choices, offer editing the sizes to fit and remove your AD-watermark from free-trial. It is more-or-less saying “we don’t trust you so leave and don’t come back”. Very tacky! Not being able to adjust and resize to fit makes your product unusable. Listen to your prospects and make the changes and you will increase you sales, Thank you! T.
Good enough. Pop up is annoying.
The app is pretty quick and straightforward, which is nice. There’s very little control over scaling/cropping etc, so the images need to be pretty much in the same aspect ratio that the collage uses. The watermark is a bit annoying. More annoying is that every time you make a collage, a pop-up window offers the options to leave a review, or “never ask me again”. I click the “never ask again” button every time, but it still pops up every time I use the app again.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 29, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bits&Coffee SRL
- © 2016 Bits&Coffee Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro$9.99