By Lamina Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the Number 1 Photography app in China!
You can zoom and pan while in paint mode using a pinch gesture, and the brush size inverse scales with the zoom. Also - Liquify your image.
• Please watch the video at http://PhotoVivaApp.com
• Also, please view the documentation at http://PhotoVivaApp.com/Help
"Fantastic! - Amazing flexibility and quality."
"Mind-Blowing unique painterly effects."
"I love this app!!!!"
"Unique effects. - Surprising amounts of app depth."
"...truly a hidden treasure."
"Absolutely awesome, will use this a lot!"
"Wow! - Didn't expected so much from an iPhone drawing app."
PhotoViva is a powerful application for photo editing and freeform painting. It can help you transform your pictures into expressive and colorful works of art.
In addition to tools for enhancing your photos, there are paint brushes that let you make abstract painted interpretations of photos. You can select a brush and copy image features by cloning or painting. Brushes can track the direction of movement, or you can set the brush direction. You can also change the hue, saturation and blur of brush strokes as you go.
• Use the "Enlighten" feature on images that have people in the shadows
• Use large brush strokes to fill the canvas, then use smaller brush strokes to reveal detail
• Use Brushes in "Copy" mode instead of "Paint" mode to copy the source image to the canvas
• Use Tools->Blend undo.. to vary the density of your most recent change to the canvas
• Use the Airbrush in "Copy" mode to blend the image directly to the canvas after painting with brush strokes
• Try clearing to White, Black or Cream using the Fill menu before painting
• Add color noise to brush strokes to make a lively variation in the color
• Use less or no color noise when painting on skin tones
The maximum output image size is based on the CPU and graphics capabilities of your iOS device.
• Support for all iOS devices running iOS version 4.3 or newer
• Universal app: buy once and run on all your iPhones/iPads/iPods
• Zoom and pan your canvas to do detailed work
• Image cropping
• 10 levels of undo and redo
• Camera support for devices with cameras
• Gallery of sample images provided
• "Enlightenment" for high contrast photos
• RGB adjustment
• Shadows, midtones, and brightness control
• Saturation and Sharpening
• Autopaint mode
• Hue adjustment
• Add noise function
• Blend functions
• Fill to white, black or cream
• Fill frame, outline or center
• Fill to current color
• 20 brushes are provided
• Set the angle or let the brushes track your touch
• Brushes paint or copy
• Brush size and color can be varied
• Edit colors or pick colors from the canvas
• An image can be used as a source of color
• Adjust brightness, blur, saturation and hue on the fly
• Current canvas can be used as a source of image color
• Noise can be added to the color to vary the paint strokes
What's New in Version 3.03
Support for Japanese and bug fixes. This version also lets you choose the language in settings.
Has MAJOR issues, but excellent results
Since I have been forced to restart the same project eight times now due to the app forgetting that I was working on something, I am compelled to change my review. I am EXTREMELY happy with what I produce with this app, but getting there is nigh on impossible.
The problem: The designers of this app apparently don't understand that some projects can take several hours, and folks might need to take a break. Without a Gallery to save a project to, taking a break from a project runs a very high risk of finding all one's hard work GONE, and being forced to start over.
Honestly, if it weren't for the FANTASTIC RESULTS I am able to achieve, this review would be Zero Stars. Please, please, please, please, please add a Gallery to this app, even if it's an in-app purchase!
This is a good app that could be a great one.
OilCanvas on steroids.
I have been waiting for this app.
On my first iPhone(2), I had an amazing app called OilCanvas, that allowed me to create a painting from my photos by choosing different brush sizes and rubbing on the screen to activate paint-like dabs. I loved it and got pretty good at it.
The problem was that the app didn't keep up with iPhone upgrades. I had to let it go a couple phones ago.
This app does everything OilCanvas did times 50.
There are multiple brushes, fine tuning of brush sizes and you can use pinch zoom to in for fine detail!
I can achieve a high res, professional looking "oil painting" in about 15 minutes of work.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 24, 2014
- Version: 3.03
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Lamina Design LLC
- © 2012-2014 Lamina Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.