Powerful photo editor for editing your photos on iPhone/iPod. Play with your photos, make photo editing fun.
Either on the full image or selectively apply filters with advanced image masking tools. Mask a portion of an image with a magic touch. Apply any filter to the unmasked portion from a wider range of filter choices. Apply multiple filters to achieve custom effects. For example you can easily create color splash, hue splash, tilt shift etc. just by combining mask and filters.
● Mask image with magic touch, color, brush, shape, lasso or gradients.
● More than 100 filters and special effects.
● Unlimited undo/redo (Swipe left/right on the home screen)
● Adjust filter parameters according to your liking.
● Accumulate multiple filters/masks to achieve unique effect.
● Crop, Straighten, Rotate, Flip with touch.
● View and save metadata like Geo-Location, EXIF, IPTC etc.
● Edit Geo-Location.
● Superimpose part of or the entire image on top of another image and with 18 different blending modes.
● Add text to your image with any color, font, size and angle.
● Clone with a flexible brush and vertical and horizontal mirroring.
● Reduce red-eye on your photos.
● Blend color gradients to your image.
● Auto-save session.
● Resume last session in a fraction of a second.
● Intuitive UI design.
● High resolution export.
● 15 Video tutorials.
In the collection of filters you will find all necessary filters like exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness, shadow/highlight recovery, add light, unsharp mask, gaussian blur, radial blur, motion blur, color balance, histogram auto and manual level, curves, high dynamic range, white balance, auto contrast, auto color, color temperature, noise reduction, colorize, soft focus, sepia, channel mixer etc.
In effects, you will find numerous tunable effects falling into many genres like photographic, distortion, artistic etc.
Fixed a bug that resulted in low resolution export on certain devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using this app for years, so glad the updates keep coming (don’t stop!!). I have many other photo editing apps but this is my go to for accuracy, simplicity and spectacular results. An update to add landscape format for ipad would make it a 5+!
My go-to photo editing app - NOW FAILING
18 September 2018 - THINGS HAVE CHANGED: Within the past two months the app has gotten progressively slower. Now it has completely frozen. I am using iOS 12, on a iPhone 7, with new battery installed, but the issue started prior to the iOS 12 update. Please address this and issue another update.
MY PREVIOUS REVIEW: I've used this app since I first heard about it, many years ago. I love the control it gives me over various zones of my images. I am extremely pleased the developers updated the app so I will be able to continue my customary editing workflow after the new iOS comes online.
Back to greatness
Best iPhone photo editor app! This app was great, was slow to upgrade to iOS changes and floundered, BUT it’s back!!! Love all the features. Try it!! You’ll love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.