By Xingchen Fang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhotoX is a lightweight image viewer.
Click "PhotoX Support" to watch the video about PhotoX
=== Feature ===
1. small, low system resource, run fast, simple operation, view image quickly and easily.
2. right click on a image and open with PhotoX, Quick View will show.
3. click PhotoX app, Main View will start.
--- in Quick View ---
4. the image you selected will display at the center, and the others in the same folder display at the bottom as thumbnails。
5. you can zoom, rotate, flip, switch image.
6. support shortcut keys left arrow = previous, right arrow = next, up arrow = zoom out, down arrow = zoom in, and support zoom by mouse wheel
--- in Main View ---
7. you can import albums(folders contain images), new album.
8. albums display at the left as a list, and images display at the right as thumbnails.
9. you can scale images and sort by name or date.
10. you can copy, cut, delete images, and show in finder, Preview, Quick View, get info.
11. double-click a image or select a image and press space key, Preview will show, press key "esc" Preview will close.
--- in Preview ---
12. you can zoom, rotate, flip, switch image.
13. support shortcut keys left arrow = previous, right arrow = next, up arrow = zoom out, down arrow = zoom in, and support zoom by mouse wheel
What's New in Version 2.1.1
fix few bugs
Incredibly fast and works good
This app is one pf the fastest I have tried at importing files and the program does what it does very fast and without error. This program would be perfect if it could open selected images in the default editor or viewer and/or have the ability to select multiple images side by side to compare them. Not that big of a deal though. I have used a lot of these kinds of apps though and this one is pretty good. Not a ton of features but when apps have a lot of features they usually crash a lot. If you are looking for a app that crashes this one is not the one you’re looking for. I am guessing that it will get better as it gets updated. I see they did fix a issue from the other review on this app.