OFFICIAL application for PHPSysInfo plugin allows monitoring your servers On-the-Go!
Requires phpSysInfo to be installed on server and accessible via HTTP/HTTPS.
More info can be found on the official site: http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net
••• Application Features •••
• Multiple host monitoring support
• Server report access with a single tap
• Server status report delivery via email
• Basic/Digest Authentification
• HTTPS hosts support
• Operating System Information (Version, Uptime, etc.)
• CPU, Memory and Disk usage
• Network information
• Battery status
• SMART status
• RAID array monitoring
• Printers (SNMP)
••• Other plugins are coming soon •••
• Autorefresh feature added
• Ability to print report added
• iOS 8 support added
• iPad support added
• iPhone 6 & 6 Plus support added
• Bug fixes, stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I threw the phpSysInfo script onto my VPS and downloaded this app to accompany it. All plug and play, the app works flawlessly and does as it describes. No crashes yet.
I like the simplicity of the app design, and best of all... No Ads!
The app crashes to the desktop when I query my server (mageia 4 Linux and phpsysinfo 3.2.0), but I'm glad someone is at least looking into bringing this app to iOS. I hope it is made functional soon because I'm excited to have the ability to check my servers from a native app again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.