"Phys 2: The Return of the Force" brings dynamics and free body diagrams to a nearby galaxy only slightly in the future.
Experience challenging worlds and solve puzzles in order to unlock abilities and space gear.
1) Froth - a low friction ice planet that introduces net forces.
2) Bespent - experience gravity, normal force, jet packs, and crazy winds that make vertical motion exhilarating.
3) Mustaclose - friction and contact forces lurk around every corner.
4) Kamiyes - a planet full of intellectual culture and odd angles.
Levels with simple decimal numbers (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc.) allow players to experience the physics problems through adventure levels (applying force pushes, using jet-packs, doing a wall slide, etc.).
Levels with letters (1.1a, 1.1b, 1.2a, etc.) allow players to solve dynamics puzzles through 3 steps (free body diagram creation, Fnet equation formation, and equation solving). Puzzles are carefully scaffolded and provide feedback to the player as they go!
-Added two-subscript notation option for FBD's.
- Geoffrey Musick
- 588.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Osmosis Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.