Workouts created by Physical Therapists to build strength and flexibility.
• Need therapeutic exercises for back pain? Try our workouts created by professional PTs.
• Whether it's rehab for an injury or just nagging pain, Physera can help.
• Workouts targeting neck, knee, shoulder, hip, and other areas available too.
• Track your exercises and see how easy it is to build strength and flexibility.
• Workouts take as little as 5 minutes.
• Create your own. Build a custom workout using Physera’s extensive exercise library.
Powered by Viro Media
New in 4.0.3:
Improve the reliability of audio in the app.
New in 4.0:
Physera 4.0 brings all a new design during your workouts to help you stay focused. We're also introducing animations for a few select exercises --- expect to see more in the future and let us know what you think! This version also includes an all new "My Plan" screen where you can keep all of the workouts in your repertoire handy. We've also got lots of minor improvements and bugfixes throughout so give it a whirl.
Ratings and Reviews
This is my first time using this app and I’m already impressed. I have a hernia, diastasis recti, and weak wrist from 3 pregnancies and now a damaged knee from trying to lose the weight from my last pregnancy. Needless to say, creating a workout plan that’s affective and caters to all of my limitations is frustrating. Group classes are difficult because they’re filled with movements I must avoid. Personal trainers lack reparative knowledge (which is how my knee became damaged), and physical therapy is too expensive once the visits exceed the allowed limit by the insurance company.
With all those things considered, today I began a search for an app that will help me create a reparative plan to regain control of my body and its limitations. This app was the first on the list and out of the five I downloaded...it proved to be the best!!! I’ve already shared it with a friend and will continue to share with others 😍!
Great guide through exercises to remove pain
Added it to my gym routine strengthening core overall and I feel like it’s helped with my sciatic pain.
Marks deducted for UX issues (don’t let that stop you from trying the app though):
Counter is inconsistent about which part of the second it plays the audio (seems like counts falling on even play at the end of the second whereas odd times play at the beginning)
Audio is cut off/fast for certain counts (eg 2 is said faster than other numbers). Probably related to counter issue.
Text to speech prompts are jarring. There’s been an API to do TTS through Siri for forever. Why not use that?
Doesn’t remember how many reps for an exercise. Constantly have to go double it at the start of each workout.
Switch side pauses missing for some exercises (eg side planks)
Switch side pause isn’t long enough to actually switch sides (need about an extra 2 seconds for side planks)
No way to have multiple exercises favorited (either for variety or focus on different body areas).
No graph of the reported pain over time (either globally or per exercise)
No graph of the reported labels (easy/sore etc) over time for an exercise
It keeps me on track!
There are many awesome qualities for Physera's app! The user interface is modern. The exercises have simple and effective illustrations and written explanations. I appreciate how it lets me choose how often I want to do the exercises and then sends reminders t keep me on track. My favorite aspect is the computerized voice which talks you through each exercise. It lets me zone out and follow the directions without having to concentrate to much. The is motivating while not being overly enthusiastic. After 5 days of exercises I'm feeling stronger and less achey in my neck.
- Physera, Inc.
- 90.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Physera, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.