Physics Forums is a messaging community for professionals and students to discuss serious issues and topics regarding physics in theory, practice, study and reality. Students may find help for homework, academic questions and career perspectives. We also have discussion areas in biology, chemistry, engineering and more!
- Bug fixes and new certifications
Ratings and Reviews
Best physics site (and app) I have seen
I studied physics informally for a couple years (I'm an autodidact) and I have mastered virtually every concept in physics, in fact I've even done research work on topics like quantum theory, M-Theory, plasma dynamics and more. But, through all of that, I have never found such an in depth and well made forum or physics website in general. I have never written a review for an app, because no app has ever been so under-appreciated as this one. If you want to discuss or learn anything from Newtonian physics to computer science to quantum mechanics and more, this is the place.
I absolutely love Physics Forums and the new app. It's easy to navigate, has a good look to it, and flows smoothly. My only tiny issue is when you open a new thread it drops down to the most recent reply. It's not difficult to just scroll back to the top but I figured I would say something about it because this really is the ONLY issue I've had with it so far. Great app for a great forum. Thanks!
Very good, only one (small) issue
It's a really great app and I would recommend it, the only issue I can find is the pixelated speak bubble icon you can find in some places (like Notifications). Other than that, it is perfect.
- Greg Bernhardt
- 105.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Greg Bernhardt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.