Your complete guide to performing a neurologic evaluation! This app is designed to teach you the skills needed to assess any neurologic patient. Watch, read, listen, and learn as the key components of a neuro examination are simplified to optimize your learning. This app includes instruction on performing assessments of strength, coordination, sensation, reflexes, balance, gait, cranial nerves, vestibular patients, and more! Benefit from clinical insights to enhance your knowledge of clinical assessment.
- Simple and comprehensive organization of all neurologic examination tests and techniques
- High definition video and instructions for examination in the following areas:
- Motor Control
- Diagnosis Specific Tests
Numerous tests and measures including:
- Cranial nerves
- Hallpike- Dix
Download NeuroExam now and start mastering your assessment of the neurologic patient.
• Physical therapists/Physiotherapists
• Physical therapy assistants
• Osteopathic physicians
• Occupational therapists and assistants
• Clinicians managing patients with neurologic impairments
• Medical professionals
- Updated name for consistency with other PhysioU apps.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome tool for learning neuro!!!
This app is great for learning about the neuro exam and how to best evaluate and treat your neurological patients. This is a very good resource to use that has lots of tools and tests that is very organized and easy to use. The videos give good examples on how to perform the tests and is great for students learning the techniques. Love this app!!!
Thank you PHYSIO•U
This app is invaluable to me as a student and as a future PT! Quick and easy references to all of the testing procedures for stroke, SCI, balance procedures, vestibular and more! Thank you again PHYSIO•U for making this such an awesome resource! Definitely recommend to anyone seeking to learn and improve their skills!
This app is everything! I can’t imagine the headache of learning the plethora of tests used in neuro rehab with out this app. It even includes videos on each test!! I use this app and the other by PHYSIO U more than any other app with out question!
- Michael Wong
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Clinical Pattern Recognition, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.