A leading plant science journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. The Physiologia Plantarum app brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of REgular manuscripts and mini-reviews. Enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in plant science research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Physiologia Plantarum on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Physiologia Plantarum is an international journal committed to publishing the best full-length original research papers that advance our understanding of the primary physiological, molecular and genetic mechanisms governing plant development, growth and productivity; including plant interactions with the biotic and abiotic environment. The journal also publishes Minireviews with the aim of providing a forum for the exchange of information on recent scientific advances and technical developments.
The Scandinavian Plant Physiology Society is a scientific society that promotes all aspects of experimental plant biology from molecular cell biology and biochemistry to ecophysiology. Currently a significant part of the members come from countries outside Scandinavia and membership is open to everybody interested in plant biology.
Societas physiologiae plantarum Scandinavica is a registered charity in Sweden.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Physiologia Plantarum can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Physiologia Plantarum subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Physiologia Plantarum (mobile only) $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.