Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation is the latest addition to the 5 star rated "Clinical Pattern Recognition" suite of apps by PhysioU. This app is designed by professors and clinical specialists to help students/clinicians recognize common cardiopulmonary conditions by viewing patient videos and learning about signs/symptoms. The app then trains you to do a relevant subjective exam, objective exam and to choose relevant interventions to manage this patient population. This app will help develop your clinical reasoning!
- Patient videos describing their condition
- Subjective exam videos and explanations
- How to do an appropriate chart review
- Technique videos of key examination techniques
- High definition videos of interventions and exercises
- Patient education
This app is designed for anyone in the medical fields working with patients that have the following conditions:
- Myocardial infarction
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Intermittent claudication
- Cystic fibrosis
- Chronic obstructive lung disease
- Interstitial pulmonary fibrosis
- Restrictive lung dysfunction from spinal cord injury
This app is designed for rehabilitation and medical professionals including:
- Physical therapists
- Physical therapy assistants
- Respiratory therapists
- Osteopathic physicians
Fixed resistance exercise videos
Ratings and Reviews
Great study buddy
This app has been my best friend while taking cardiopulmonary and as I am studying for comprehensive examinations! Such a quick reference to an invaluable store of knowledge! This has everything from obstructive pulmonary disease to PAD to CHF, definitely recommend to anyone looking to hone their skills as a professional.
Love this app
Really brings the information together for different types of patients you may come across. It has great descriptions of tests, and treatments for each condition as well
Makes my heart go boom
This app is so wonderful for studying! It doesn’t skip a beat. From breath sounds to heart sounds this app covers it all. It’s a great tool to have in class for studying.
- Michael Wong
- 475.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Clinical Pattern Recognition, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.