~~ Used in Residency and Fellowship training ~~
~~ Used by some of the Top Physical Therapy Programs in the United States ~~
~~ Developed by a team of Orthopaedic Specialists and Doctorate level educators ~~
PhysioU presents the all in one complete rehabilitation guide including all of it’s twelve 5-star rated apps accessible through 1 “super” app on your device. Based on user feedback we have created this streaming only app to save your device from over 25 gigabytes of video and data. New updates and apps constantly being created!
The apps cover a wide span of key clinical content related to Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation. Over 1,000 high definition videos, instructions, research citations and clinical reasoning insights. Used in rehabilitation clinics and education programs throughout the world.
Everything you need to learn and use about Orthopedics is at your fingertips!
Clinical Pattern Recognition: Orthopaedics (8 apps in 1 for each body region)
- Clinical practice guideline based
- Manual therapy
- Special tests
- Therapeutic exercises
- Faulty movements
- Patient education
- Patient cases
- Clinical examination
- Management for key clinical patterns
Range of Motion, Manual Muscle Test and Palpation
- Muscle testing, neurologic screening and bony/soft tissue palpation
- Neurologic examination
- Balance tests
- Coordination tests
- Assessing tone
- Diagnosis specific tests including ASIA and FUGLmeyer
- Vestibular exam
- Learn gait analysis using the fundamentals
- Real time analysis of patients with true gait deviations
- Analyze gait in high definition slow motion
- Multiple angle viewing of gait
- Case studies for developing analysis skills
• Physical therapists/Physiotherapists
• Physical therapy assistants
• Osteopathic physicians
• Athletic trainers
• Clinicians managing patients with musculoskeletal conditions
• Medical professionals
• Anyone interested in rehabilitation
- Introducing landscape functionality
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of the best tools that I have seen to help with clinical reasoning, and learning. I feel that this is essential for PT students, and a useful reference for professionals in the field.
This app combines some really great content into one location. As a PT student this app is really helpful and I look forward to updates to come in the future. Just an idea: I wish there was a way to further personalize our profile and maybe connect with other members to collaborate with in the future. Also if we could save our favorite screens, Ther ex, or special tests to access quickly that would be awesome! Again just some suggestions!
Huge asset to the Rehab and Medical Field
I am currently a DPT student but worked prior in communication and brand design. It is not often that I come across an app in the medical field that is not only user friendly, packed with critical information but most important designed well and visually appealing to the user. This App checks all those boxes. Awesome job Physio U team, keep on innovating, changing, and pushing the industry!
- Michael Wong
- 9.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 | PhysioU
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.