By PhySy Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhySyCalc reinvents the calculator. More intuitive than conventional calculator apps, PhySyCalc lets you do full calculations with units. For example, you drive 250 miles on a full 12 gallon tank of gas and want to calculate your mileage. In PhySyCalc you can skip all the unit conversions and just enter 250 mi/12 gal. PhySyCalc gives you the answer in mi/gal. Or, if you like, km/L or L/100 km, all in a few touches of your finger.
Do you cook? Shop at market? Then PhySyCalc is for you. Scale or convert your ingredient quantities in no time at all.
Are you a science student or professional? Then PhySyCalc is really designed for you. PhySyCalc has all the math functions you expect on a conventional calculator and more. Using just the element symbol, you can retrieve atomic weights, isotope weights, and isotope abundances.
Built into the calculator are many useful mathematical functions, as well as a number of useful physical constants. Included also are the speed of light, and the mass of the electron, proton, and neutron, all with appropriate units.
• Calculations may be entered in full before evaluating
• Quantity units are supported in all calculations
• unlimited undo makes it easy to find mistakes and correct them.
• PhySyCalc even handles complex numbers!
What's New in Version 1.03
• added rock permeability in darcys
• added cubic feet per hour, per minute, per second
• added gallons per hour, per minute, per second
• added nuclear gyromagnetic ratio constant button to science constants
• redefined symbol for gravity at sea level as g_0