PhySyCalc - Scientific and Engineering Calculator
By PhySy Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhySyCalc is the only scientific and engineering calculator on the app store with units. And we're not talking about a unit conversion app. PhySyCalc is a full blown scientific calculator that can add, subtract, multiply, divide, raise to powers, and do many other operations with numbers and units representing actual physical quantities.
What is 5 mi + 500 ft + 8 in? You can enter this exact expression into PhySyCalc and get the answer in any unit of length that you'd like. Try that with your unit conversion app.
The area of your kitchen table is (5 ft + 4 in)(6 ft + 8 in). No problem for PhySyCalc.
Do you cook? Shop at market? Then PhySyCalc is for you. Scale or convert your ingredient quantities in no time at all.
Are you a science student or professional? Then PhySyCalc is really designed for you. PhySyCalc has all the math functions you expect on a conventional calculator and more. How much time have you wasted trying to find or convert a physical constant to get the answer with the correct units? Never again! Built into PhySyCalc are the common physical constants in any unit you desire. PhySyCalc even knows the periodic table: atomic weights, isotope weights, isotope abundances, and more.
• Intuitive, minimal buttons in portrait display for ease and speed of use
• Calculations may be entered in full before evaluating
• Quantity units are supported in all calculations
• PhySyCalc even handles complex numbers!
• unlimited undo makes it easy to find mistakes and correct them.
• Convenient quantity menu helps you find the right unit for your problem.
What's New in Version 1.11
- Corrected bug in user preferences that immediately evaluated after pressing math function button