The APP complements the Pi SOLO immersive lifestyle camera with advanced camera controls, live preview, unique and creative features, social sharing, live streaming, media management, and more.
- Immersive Imaging — Create amazing close-up selfies, gorgeous landscape panoramas, and architecture captures with Pi SOLO's ultra wide angle and powerful features.
- AR Planet — Create a unique and super-fun twist of selfies or group photos with a special version of little-planet projection and AR themes, making them the most popular social media posts.
- Aftershot Editing — Capture everything in the now moment in immersive views, then re-frame to angles of perfect storytelling
- Extra Controls — Live image/video preview, preset scene modes, white-balance modes, exposure compensation, manual settings (e.g. ISO, shutter time), self-timer, and more.
- Advanced Editing — Apply special image projections (spherical/360, wide-angle, little-planet), enhancement filters, and calibration tools for awesome results to be published.
- Social Sharing — Share to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms. (e.g. 360 images supported by Facebook and Line; 360 videos supported by Facebook)
- Live Streaming — Live-stream over Facebook Live 360 to share the immersive experiences of live events and adventures in real time.
For more product information, please visit the official website www.pi-solo.com.
Pi SOLO and the Pi SOLO logo referenced in the Application are trademarks of Quanta Computer Inc.
- Improved stability and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Device and Application
This two star review is going to be based off of the application and the device of the pi solo. I had a 10 day vacation where are used the pi at Walt Disney World. I took a solid 150 pictures and maybe 20 videos. I thought I could just come home pop out the SD card, pop it in my computer and download everything into a folder well I couldn’t because every picture and every video has a QR code in all four corners of each picture and video and this is very annoying. So I had to save each individual picture to my cell phone via batch save but I couldn’t batch save video because it is not yet supported. This causes me to have to open up a single video which takes around 2 to 3 minutes to be able to see the video then I have to hit share and hit share again which causes another 2 to 3 minutes for the same video to save to my cell phone just saw the pictures and video doesn’t save the QR code in all four corners of the picture and video. I am on my fifth video right now and it’s taking me a solid 45 minutes just to open the video and download the video open the video and download video it’s a horrible process. The device itself I like at certain times the sound of the shutter could be a little bit louder so that way you know when the picture was taken. I can take one picture and it looked great and I’ll take an same picture and it’ll look just a little bit different little bit noisier so it’s literally 50-50 if you’re going to get a good picture or not. They say this camera does very well in low light situations well when I was in the beauty in the beast castle the lighting wasn’t very good and the pictures didn’t turn out very good either they were very yellow and very noisy. The good pictures that I did get out of the PI I really like but a lot of the pictures came out very bad. This camera is fun to use but can be a headache when it comes to downloading your material and always worrying if you got a good shot or not when you can’t just pull yourself phone out all the time and check it.
- Quanta Computer Inc.
- 173.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2016 Quanta Computer Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.