THE POWER OF ∏ …
• Square shape
• Steel pans used
• The steel pan provides superior heat conductivity and caramelization on the crust (the mark of the great Detroit-style pizza).
• Thick crust – light and airy inside, crispy outside.
• Cheese is spread to the edges of the pan.
• As the pizza bakes the cheese slowly melts down the sides and forms a delicious, caramelized rim of crust.
• After the cheese, any additional toppings can be placed on top
• Last is the sauce – placed on top. This is why it’s earned the nicknames “red top pizza” and “upside down pizza.” Placing the sauce on top allows for a fluffier crust.
Now you can browse our menu and securely place your order from your iPhone! Download and get started today!
Ratings and Reviews
Cant find my college? Really?
How can the google mapping services for this not find my college? I can find my college pretty easily in normal google maps. Plus where it says room number- there are multiple dorms not just one, so just one slot for room umber without specifying which dorm is a little useless.
This was a very good app, but now it’s broken. When I click on making a delivery vs. carry out and then the address, it sends me back to the previous screen in an endless loop.
I downloaded the app but then uninstalled it after I was unable to create an account with limited information. There’s no reason I can’t create an account using my phone number and email. I understand if I order delivery you’ll need my address but until then it’s not necessary.
***Seriously...I had to give you more than one star to submit this. Tells me more about your business!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.