Piano 3D - Piano App with Songs & Lessons
By Massive Technologies Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**As Featured by Apple on the Front Page of the App Store**
***Watch the Video Trailer Below and Decide for Yourself!***
"Piano 3D" is the most popular piano learning & music discovery tool for the iPhone & iPad. Download now and immerse yourself into an unparalleled audio & visual experience!
- Jaw-dropping 3D graphics powered by Metal.
- Ultra realistic multi-sampled piano sound.
- Huge user generated song library.
- Music Composer: Write your own songs and share it with other app users.
- Import any song (midi file) from Mail app and other sharing websites or using iTunes file sharing*.
- Full on-screen multi-touch 88 keys keyboard with 3D Touch support.
- Slow down the song at any time or pause it and start learning it note by note.
- Switch to learn mode to help you sharpen your skills further and differentiate left hand and right hand.
- Built in Audio/Midi/Video recorder*.
- Full core midi support: connect your midi keyboard via Apple camera kit or any other iOS supported midi adapter and watch your performance turn into 3D art*.
- Record on-screen performance and instantly share it to YouTube and/or Facebook right from inside the app!
- Ultra low latency feedback.
- Midi Out/Virtual Midi Out: control any midi capable device and apps that supports background audio*.
- Inter-App Audio & Audiobus support.
PIANO 3D PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to the full songs library and premium features.
- The subscription is $7.99 monthly.
- You'll be able to play all available songs and access all premium features during the subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 3.4
**Don't forget to support us and rate the app after each update. We read every review!**
- More free (Public domain) songs!
- Added 3D Touch support
- Improved compatibility with iOS 10.3
- Made the next/previous note buttons respect loop when enabled.
- Added seconds to see song play progress.
- Made it easier to know which song is playing.
- Made it possible to toggle the labels on the keyboard (Learn View).
- Added the option to lock keyboard in Learn and Orbit modes.
- Made it possible to hide the top toolbar (tap the small arrow under the settings menu icon)
- (New devices) Piano roll notes now have rounded edges.
- (New devices) Added note labels to piano roll notes.
- Large performance gains when loading complex midi files.
- Performance improvements for old devices.
- Bug fixes :)
When first released, this app was interesting and a nice tool for people that learn by sight like myself. However, since recent updates, the app now takes forever to open. It always open with a horrific version of flight of the bumblebee, and there are no option settings to allow me to just open the app without loading flight of the bumblebee. Another change that has happened is every song takes forever to load. Used to click on a song and it would load in just a few seconds. Now I have to watch the spinning circle of death for several minutes before a song will load. And the app continually prompts you to submit a review, even after I've rated and submitted reviews. Can't recommend this app any longer.
Please remove tips
Apps like this are obvious the developers don't use them or have a beta group. Tips are presented when you start the app or change from screen to screen. Common sense tips that anyone who has even a smart phone knows. Tips that will stay on screen until you not only touch the screen, but move it. If you truly must give such obvious tips then at least add a way the user can disable them. I've never seen an app that had tips without such an option. Please also try forcing yourself to use your own product once a day and ask yourself "what seems redundant and pointless", or "what is incredibly annoying about this app". If you don't use such apps then don't create them or at least have beta testers and then listen to them.
Suggestions & Compliments
I've had this app for three years now, and have seen the progression from all the updates. But I have suggestions;
1.) Add a VS mode/monthly competitions
2.) Allow comments/ratings
3.) Add a choice to what file the music can be converted to-midi/mp3/wav/etc.
4.) Add a music sheet page where you can see/learn/listen/and edit the notes/time signatures/etc. and print the music sheets out.
5.) Add all sorts of instruments;
A.) All sorts of instruments related to the piano
B.) All sorts of Orchestral instruments
C.) All sorts of Brass instruments
D.) All sorts of Percussion instruments
E.) Add an option to make an instrument/you can add new
Even before this, I've learned to play hundreds of songs, but only on this app have I learned to play piano. I also play violin, but I like piano best. This app is the best app for learning. I best recommend this app to anyone who is planning to learn piano.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 400 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Massive Technologies Inc.
- © 2017 Massive Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Week Premium Access$4.99
- Life Time Membership$39.99
- Monthly Subscription$7.99
- 1 Year Premium Access$14.99
- 1 Month Premium Access$7.99
- Basic Version$9.99
- Pro Version$19.99
- Upgrade From Basic To Pro$9.99