"Piano 3D" is the most popular piano learning & music discovery tool for the iPhone & iPad. Download now and immerse yourself into an unparalleled audio & visual experience!
**As featured on the front page of the App Store**
**Unapologetically Canadian App Store Collection 2017**
**Top Apps from Montreal App Store Collection 2017**
- Jaw-dropping real 3D graphics powered by Metal.
- Ultra realistic multi-sampled piano sound.
- Numerous piano instruments to choose from.
- Amazing Augmented Reality (AR) effects.
- Huge user generated song library.
- Music Composer: Write your own songs and share it to YouTube, Facebook or with other app users.
- Import any song (midi file) from Mail app and other sharing websites or using iTunes file sharing*.
- Full on-screen multi-touch 88 keys keyboard with 3D Touch support.
- Slow down the song at any time or pause it and start learning it note by note.
- Switch to learn mode to help you sharpen your skills further and differentiate left hand and right hand.
- Built in Audio/Midi/Video recorder*.
- Full core midi support: connect your midi keyboard via Apple camera kit or any other iOS supported midi adapter and watch your performance turn into 3D art*.
- Record on-screen performance and instantly share it to YouTube and/or Facebook right from inside the app!
- Ultra low latency feedback.
- Midi Out/Virtual Midi Out: control any midi capable device and apps that supports background audio*.
- GarageBand integration using Inter-App Audio & Audiobus support.
PIANO 3D PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to the full songs library and premium features.
- The subscription is $7.99 weekly.
- You'll be able to play all available songs and access all premium features during the subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Piano 3D, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Terms of Service:
- Added iPad ProMotion support: Enjoy eye-watering 120 fps graphics and responsiveness on the new iPad Pro!
- Important bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great tech, unusable free version
Piano 3d is the best looking piano app I’ve seen, and works great on the 2017 iPads. The 3d and AR is great tech, Unfortunately my usage is extremely limited as the free version does not let you really get into it without blasting upgrade notices at you.
I have no problem paying for good usable music apps, mostly guitar sims with effects packs. This app doesn’t let me see if I’d really use it to learn. Crippling MIDI support is poor business. Developers do not make good business people. Leave enough stickiness to bring prospects back daily, and start them on a learning path, and hook them for a few months before scaring prospects away with confusing and unclear offers, is this $8 per week, $5 per month, $40 per year ?? information overload. Make it simple, unlock the app to hook people, and then gradually expose upgrade and customer acquisition strategy. This was fun to check out, and shows much promise, but my quest for a piano learning tool continues.
Has some issues
I remember when I first downloaded this game years ago it was great because you would be able to watch ads to play a song and I believe it worked out very well. I now feel like I’m being forced to spend almost a hundred dollars just for a lifetime membership or even a year membership which I feel could be resolved. I would continue to play this and use it to learn many things if I were only able to play the songs I want by watching an ad or maybe even a few. You could also use a time limit on it or a one time play through. As I long time owner of this game I think that this could really help all parties for this game and especially me being a constant user of this. Another problem I’m having is that the screen record doesn’t record sound which I find a massive issue when trying to record for midi so hopefully that of all things could get resolved soon. I look forward to seeing this app grow some more for free and member players.
I am in awe of this application... I’m a retired musician, mostly guitar and percussion, but really wanted to expand into keyboards and synthesizers.. I know this offering is ridiculously expensive, but for me, it’s well worth it, and has jumpstarted my piano education .. just remember, there are hundreds of midi songs available in the paid subscription, and you all know a single midi file can cost around $4 or $5 for quality work. 9having said that, the available midi’s only have piano tracks) - I ultimately intend to midi attach this into my synthesizers when I get more comfortable.. there are an amazing number of midi songs available, and editing/creating midi us a snap,, it’s unfortunate I can’t export my creations for use in my other synths,, but I can import! Many thanks to the developers.. excellent work!
- Massive Technologies Inc.
- 224.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Massive Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Piano 3D Weekly Subscription $7.99
- Piano 3D Yearly Access $59.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.