Piano Dust Buster by JoyTunes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TOP 10 Music App in over 80 countries, over 40 million songs played!
Use your own acoustic piano, or an on-screen virtual one, to play your favorite songs whether its pop songs like Taylor Swift's Trouble or Classical like Vivaldi's Spring.
Dust off your piano with the Award Winning Piano Dust Buster music game!
Activated by an acoustic piano/keyboard, or by touch. No wires or adapters needed - the app just listens to your piano and you learn how to play. Two playing modes to choose from for both players who know how to read music or not! Help Granny dust off the piano by playing the correct note when the germs hit the rhythm line while collecting points and bonuses.
In Piano Dust Buster 2.0 compete against your friends and players from around the world! In "Concert Mode" there is always a competition to compete in and never ending free content to play. Win medals, level up and unlock even more songs from the JoyTunes library!
In "Jukebox Mode" practice your piano skills while playing fun pop songs and classics. Gain XP (experience) points and level up to unlock even more new songs.
To enjoy the vast song library purchase unlimited access or individual song packs of popular and fun songs for all different skill levels, accompanied by high quality concert music. A new pack of songs added every month!
FREE SONGS INCLUDE:
* Imagine (John Lennon)
* Don't Stop Believing (Journey - Glee)
* Beginner's classics (Mary's Little Lamb, When The Saints Go Marching In, Ode To Joy)
* Various daily free offers...
OVER 150 SONGS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES AVAILABLE:
* Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
* We are the Champions (Queen)
* Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Spring (Vivaldi)
* And many many more...
* Works with an acoustic piano/keyboard - use your own real musical instrument to play!!!
* Virtual piano has real-size 3D keys (iPad version only)
* Compete against friends and players around the world
* Works on musical skills - learn note names, rhythm, playing songs, and more
* Special mode for practicing sheet music notation ("Staff Mode")
* Rich and high quality accompaniment concert music
* Fun and Engaging - gaming dynamics will keep you practicing
* New songs are automatically added!
Check out these 5 star reviews!
* This is the best game. It's so interactive, and full of songs that are so familiar. If only piano was this fun when I was a kid, I would be like Beethoven by now.
* I play the piano regularly. Playing this game is a lot of fun but what I really like is that it gives you the notes and teaches you to play acoustic. I highly recommend it for anyone with a love of classical and pop music!
* I am amazed at how much I'm learning and its fun too. Great app.
* Such a fun way to learn and play the piano!! So many great songs to play and it really helped me learn my piano skills I forgot since my childhood. Highly recommended for piano players of all ages!
* I was amazed when I found that I could play an acoustic piano and this sense every note right!
"Piano Dust Buster" was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- "EMI's Innovation Challenge 2013", EMI
- "Best Tablet Game of 2012", GameIS
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- "Parent's Choice Award"
- "World Summit Award" from the United Nations (most creative e-content)
- "Best Tools for Beginners", NAMM
- "Favorite Award", Musician with Apps
- "Golden App", Apps for Homeschooling
- "Silver Winner", MassChallenge
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
What's New in Version 2.2
* The day has come! MIDI CONNECTION enabled!
You can now plug any MIDI keyboard at home (or music lab) as input or play with headphones till the late hours of the night... Enjoy!
* Notation fixes - based on your feedback (thanks!) Flats are now shown correctly both in Germ Attach and Staff Master modes.
* Various bugs squashed
This game isn't bad, I'm surprised it isn't really popular. The songs they picked are pretty great, it's easy enough to use and I think that the chords (i don't know piano terminology) coordinate with the actual songs that you play?? The only problem I have is that the granny/germ thing is kind of boring, there's no elaborate story-they're just there. Since the story is boring it can be a depressing game for those already bored to tears.
So, why don't you make a new song pack?
Title: Gamer's Legend
Songs: Street Fighter, Super Mario, PVZ (Plants vs. Zombies)
If you make these songs, I will be satisfied.
It helps me a lot. I have never touched an organ before but thanks to this, i can play make you feel my love! Yes, it deserved 5 stars.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Seller: JoyTunes
- © 2012 JoyTunes Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Song Packs$24.99
- Chart Busters$4.99
- First Steps$3.99
- Radio Hits$4.99
- Medium Note Pack$4.99
- Simply the Best$4.99
- Be A Mozart$4.99
- Girl Power$4.99
- Holiday Blast$3.99
- Best Movie Theme Songs$4.99