Piano Learning Games – Online Piano Music Teacher For 4+ Kids
By Petnik LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to PIANO LEARNING GAMES – A unique musical game that helps kids learn how to play the piano in a fun and engaging manner. It is the world's best piano teaching app and offers fabulous support to traditional piano lessons. This amazing musical app will enthrall kids 4 – 12 years old and help them experience the joy of playing their first tunes.
• A colorful, lively and interactive way for kids to learn music using the sounds of a Grand Piano.
• The app has a main character called LITTLE QUIVER who lives inside the App and knows just how to teach young children about the keyboard, pitch, finger numbering, and the names of the keys.
• LITTLE QUIVER, whose feet are musical notes that dance across the keyboard, interacts with and encourages its young piano students.
• LITTLE QUIVER gives the kids musical tasks. Watch him scurry across the keyboard with delight every time they get it right!
• "Can you press the correct key?” LITTLE QUIVER asks. "You won!" he says.
• With the help of LITTLE QUIVER and PIANO LEARNING GAMES kids will soon be using their little fingers one by one to play their first simple tune.
PIANO LEARNING GAMES creator Dr. Dmitry Alexeev has five more PIANO LEARNING GAMES up his sleeve and he's ready to slip them into the app. Dr. Dmitry is a highly acclaimed pianist with twenty years teaching experience. "His PIANO LEARNING GAMES are creative and exciting. "They really work," says one longtime student.
The PIANO LEARNING GAMES method has enjoyed exceptional results at Dr. Alexeev’s Riverside Music Studios in New York City. “Our objective," he says, " is to make the child feel at ease with the piano and to make the experience of using the PIANO LEARNING GAMES app a joy for kids and grownups."
For further support or feedback, please write in to us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1
- Limited time SALE, unlock ALL games for half the price!
- Minor bug fixes
I'm using it with my 4 yo and he loves it
And he can do it by himself. But the later levels are quite challenging, so I think we'll have some good use out of this app. Plus they are promising more games for free after you buy the 2 locked ones. Seems like a good deal!
I am a piano teacher. I love this app for beginners or students I've had for a while that need a self-confidence boost. I played through all levels so that they are all unlocked and I can choose right where I want the kids to start.
4 year old had fun with this app!
My daughter is taking piano lessons from Riverside Piano in NYC and this app helps her practice even we aren't home at the piano!! It's really cute and creative!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Petnik LLC
- © 2014 Petnik LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games$1.99