The Best Music Note Trainer on iPhone
"There is nothing negative to say about this app."
BEST IN ITS CLASS
"As a beginner I tried (and paid for) a lot of similar apps and this one is by far the best. Thanks!"
-- Ruslan Hristov, United States
WORTH A LOT MORE.
"I have just about all note study apps, and this along with music theory pro are by far the best. To me this app is worth a lot more than 2 bucks. Get it if you are a music student."
-- AppReviewer2012, United States
"Now I can read music with confidence. Wonderful app for beginners. Perfect!!"
-- Dillasaysgo, United States
"I'm learning music notation very fast, and I'm having fun doing it. What else is there to say?"
-- bioflow, Canada
VERY NICE APP
"I like this app very much. It does what it aims to do well. It has a nice interface and a good selection of options."
-- Mark02a, Australia
Looking for apps to help you on learning music notes? Piano Notes Fun is definitely what you need.
With a wide range of level control, Piano Notes Fun is not only an interesting game for experienced piano players, but is also a great music note tutor for piano students. It certainly can help you learn and practice music notes effectively on your iPhone.
- Full Keyboard Range: Cover all 88 keys of a piano.
- Teaching Mode: Tap a key to show its note and pitch name.
- Game Mode: Practice your sight-reading skill with games.
- Adjustable Range: Your practice can be focused on particular notes by setting note range.
- Quiz Types: 3 quiz types including Random, Ascending and Descending let you practice in different ways.
- All Key Signatures: 15 key signatures for treble stave and bass stave.
- Help Modes: 3 help modes, including a Tutor mode for beginners.
- Colored Keys: In game mode, colors can be applied as hints. This is especially helpful for beginners and kids.
- Pitch Name Labels: White keys can be marked with their pitch names, 4 naming conventions provided.
- Multiple Notes: Unlike other similar apps showing only one note at a time, Piano Notes Fun shows multiple notes simultaneously in game mode. This is very important for improving sight-reading speed.
- Game Length Control: Each game quizzes you with up to 10 pages of notes. Both number of notes and number of pages are adjustable.
- Hi-Score Records: Every treble and bass scale has its own score.
- Gorgeous Sound: High-quality, real and beautiful piano sound.
App preview music by http://instrumentalsfree.com
- Animation effect in Game Mode is now optional.
- iOS 10 tested.
Ratings and Reviews
the best sight reading app I have found
Has the ability to select ledger lines well above treble and below bass for study. Options for all sharp and flat keys, respects uniqueness of same notes in different octaves. I've yet to find a better one.
I’m an adult and i really enjoy using it. Fun to brush up on boring things as sight reading. Works great and great for kids too!
Ledger Reading Practice On-The-Go
I'm an adult trying to refresh my memory of reading music for piano I never could develop fluency reading notes as a kid. What a difference this makes! Terrific for pocket review/practice. Size of keys is good. Ledger is easy on the eyes to read. Makes it easy and fun to tie position of key on the keyboard with the note on the ledger.
I have Piano Notes Pro for my iPad but this little gem is great for short reviews on the go. Better, cheaper and much more engaging than flashcards. So much cheaper than making blank copies of my note spellers for extra review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.