By Roland Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the luxury of a digital piano with your iPad.
Piano Partner is iPad app that provides a fresh, interactive way to learn and play a piano with your Roland digital piano. (Some models may require a system update.)
* Piano Partner supports Roland’s LX-15e/15, HP508/507/506/505/504/503, DP90Se/90e/90S/90, RP401R, F-130R, FP-80/50 and F-20.
* DigiScore Lite is only compatible with the LX-15e/15, HP508/507/506/504, DP90Se/90e, RP401R and F-130R.
Piano Partner contains three applications: Flash Card, Content Browser, and DigiScore Lite.
• Flash Card is an interactive music game that builds your listening and reading skills in a fun.
• Contents Browser lets you quickly access hundreds of onboard sounds and songs of the connected Roland piano by category names on the iPad’s display.
• DigiScore Lite displays digital sheet music of the built-in songs on the iPad screen.
* Content Browser and DigiScore Lite are only available for the built-in songs. You can’t use your original piano recordings nor other SMF files.
* By inserting the Roland’s WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (sold separately) into the USB MEMORY port of your Roland piano, you can use Piano Partner applications on your iPad wirelessly.
* In order for the iPad to communicate with compatible Roland pianos using the WNA1100-RL, a wireless LAN access point with an Internet connection is required.
* Make sure your instrument is updated with the most current System Program. Some models may require a system update. Latest system program and setup instructions can be found at www.roland.com.
Localization setting required
I have F130R that I purchased when I was in Japan. To my disappointment, all the text is shown in Japanese (instrument lists, song lists, etc). I’d love to see a setting button to change the localization in the future update.
OK but should be so much better
Owners of the excellent Roland LX-15 deserve a better app - the connectivity here is a great start - but needs a lot more features to be truly useful:
- should allow playback of more than one song at a time
- should allow download of additional songs directly from within the app with option to store on iPad or LX-15
- should show notes as they are played on blank sheet music
- should have many more interactive games to help teach music
- why not just copy the features of the HPi-50?
More features needed!
I love that I can see what music is on my HP 506. What would make this app wonderful would be having the same features as the HPi digiscore...is there a reason why we can't?
- Category: Music
- Released: Aug 31, 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2012 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.