By Roland Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience the luxury of a digital piano with your iPad.
Piano Partner is iPad app that provides a fresh, interactive way to learn and play a piano with your Roland digital piano. (Some models may require a system update.)
* Piano Partner supports Roland’s LX-15e/15, HP508/507/506/505/504/503, DP90Se/90e/90S/90, RP401R, F-130R, FP-80/50 and F-20.
* DigiScore Lite is only compatible with the LX-15e/15, HP508/507/506/504, DP90Se/90e, RP401R and F-130R.
Piano Partner contains three applications: Flash Card, Content Browser, and DigiScore Lite.
• Flash Card is an interactive music game that builds your listening and reading skills in a fun.
• Contents Browser lets you quickly access hundreds of onboard sounds and songs of the connected Roland piano by category names on the iPad’s display.
• DigiScore Lite displays digital sheet music of the built-in songs on the iPad screen.
* Content Browser and DigiScore Lite are only available for the built-in songs. You can’t use your original piano recordings nor other SMF files.
* By inserting the Roland’s WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (sold separately) into the USB MEMORY port of your Roland piano, you can use Piano Partner applications on your iPad wirelessly.
* In order for the iPad to communicate with compatible Roland pianos using the WNA1100-RL, a wireless LAN access point with an Internet connection is required.
* Make sure your instrument is updated with the most current System Program. Some models may require a system update. Latest system program and setup instructions can be found at www.roland.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Compatibility with iOS 9.3.5
App won't pair with Roland
This app does not work. I've done trouble shooting with the manual and Roland with no success. I've updated the app, my piano, and my iPad but it will not pair. This app was a big selling point for the Roland dealer and was the reason I bought this particular piano as opposed to the previous year model at a deep discount. Very disappointed.
Works exactly as advertised on my Roland RP401R.
I wish it had features of the Piano Partner 2.
I spent over 6 hours of my weekend trying to connect my RP401R to the app. I am very frustrated as the connectivity was one of my primary purchase driver. I can't believe I purchased a brand new digital piano, over 1,150 usd and this thing does not work.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2012 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPad.