The only sight reading app that can train all 88 keys with sharp, natural, flat in the context of all key signatures.
Best app for beginner - "I don't buy a lot apps but I bought this.." - by viki
From <25% to 100% - "When I started using this I barely could read music.." - by Mark S Carroll
Excellent - "Other reviews have said it all." - by DanEOD
Best piano sight reading trainer - "This app is great! I love that it has the grand staff.." - by Jared Hay
Are you frustrated with reading grand staff piano music? Whether you are new and slow on piano sight reading or just someone who wants to improve on your overall piano sight reading abilities and ear training skills, this is the right app for you.
1. user friendly GUI design overcomes the space and efficiency issues existed in most piano simulation apps.
2. learn and practice both treble clef and bass clef notes on 88 keys.
3. custom your practice to any skill level via changing key signatures, accidentals frequency, keyboard range, note selections... Enable/disable sound effect and hint option to train your ear or just let app to guide you.
4. informative graph generated from history practices' statistics records your progress.
5. lots of fun when learning becomes playing games...
* Fixed display issue on some iPhone Plus devices running 10.2.x or higher.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has contributed to my growth as a musician
It's a great app, I must say. This app helps me identify which note on WHICH octave I have to play when I see a note on the staff. No app in the likeness of this one has ever introduced that. Other apps teach you "that's C" but you never really know which C it is. And when it's time to go to a real piano, you don't really know what to do. This app solves that problem. The only reason it isn't perfect is because the interface could be cleaner but it is what it is.
Never lets me down!
I'm glad I came across this app, because as time has gone by I'm finding it PERFECT to teach me how to read music and recognize notes faster. I highly recommend it to any music student or anyone interested in reading music.
Simple, aesthetic, flexible, effective, efficient, and pleasant.
This application possesses no distractions. I am learning how to play the piano. This application permits restriction to my limited knowledge with configuration options for expansion as I progress. The fee is low for such a vastly useful application.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.