By Better World Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**PianoAngel paid & free versions have been featured under “What's Hot” in the music category across countries !!! **
WHAT CRITICS AND USERS ARE SAYING:
"Ever wished you could play the piano, but you quit lessons when you were young? PianoAngel could be the perfect app for you to try out." - MY APPINIONS (http://myappinions.com/)
"PianoAngel drops from the Heavens" - Pro Music Apps (http://www.promusicapps.com/)
"Simply one of the best Piano apps available!" - iDesignSound (http://www.idesignsound.com)
"My two year old son is already playing on this app and has a great time doing so every time (awwwww)." - Touch Producer (http://touchproducer.com/)
"Great tool for performing and even for songwriting!" - Venom (AppStore user review)
"I enjoy playing with PianoAngel. I am even already using it for composing songs!" - Orli (from PTT Taiwan)
"Great for students & children! It enables the users the experience of playing professional piano. Playing through simplified control, without requiring them to have good skills for playing the real piano.” - http://apple.ipie.me (translated from Chinese)
PianoAngel is a revolutionary piano app which is designed to enable everyone in the world to play piano beautifully and with ease. It is designed not only for people who are already skilled in piano but even more-so for people who don't know how to play piano or any other instrument.
With PianoAngel, you can play improvise freely or play from simplified chord/melody lead sheets. Even if you don't know how to play piano, you can just follow the lead sheets and play beautifully like you are an experienced pianist.
* Easily play beautiful piano chords & melody
* Pixel-perfect graphics
* Realistic and smooth piano sound
* Customizable chord preset settings
* Adjust and transpose keys
(as conveniently as you would with keyboards & guitars)
* Adjustable intensity to add variations to playing
* Use the notation style you are familiar with
* Auto chord playing mode (with tempo control)
* The ability to save song settings to presets
* Intuitive help section & settings window
* iPad supported - Enjoy PianoAngel on a larger screen!
New features provided in version 1.1:
* Record your song as an M4A audio file
* Fetch recordings via iTunes file sharing or send via email
* Upload the recordings to SoundCloud
* CoreMIDI support for sending/receiving MIDI (require iOS 4.2)
UPDATES COMING SOON:
Version 1.2 update is on the way and will include:
* The ability to record your voice or instruments via microphone input
* MIDI bug fix for occasional note loss from the MIDI sequencer
* Improved auto chord note sequence
* Compatibility for iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2nd Gen and earlier models
(with reduced audio quality)
Other new features in progress:
* Easy chord sequence looping
We have 2 demo video introducing new PianoAngel on how to use the application. Check it out at our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PianoAngelApp
The development of this app is in collaboration with Boggy Jang (www.boggy.idv.tw).
Special acknowledgement to Prof. Shih-Chung Jessy Kang (www.caece.net/sckang) for his input and advice on the UX design of this app.
Thanks App-lySpeaking.com for the writing service for app description!
=== YOUR FEEDBACK IS INVALUABLE ===
Please feel free to give us any feedback or suggestions you may have regarding PianoAngel. You thoughts are invaluable to us. Every comment or suggestion will be taken seriously and taken into consideration as we prepare future updates and improvements.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Our official blog: http://bwinnovationtw.blogspot.com
Please do not hesitate to give us your 5-star ratings - this motivates us to make the app the best it can be!
What's New in Version 1.1
Version 1.1 - The first feature update for PianoAngel!
* Record playing to M4A audio file
* Fetch recording via iTunes file sharing or sent via email
* Upload recording to SoundCloud
* CoreMidi support for sending/receiving MIDI
(require iOS >= 4.2)
* Replaced "Overall Volume" setting by "Volume Boost" which default is minimum and ineffective when headphone is plugged in (to avoid audio distortion)
* Fixed pixelized text in main screen on iPad
* Improved piano samples again for a more smoothed sound.
Earlier 1.0.1 bugfix update:
* Fixed bug causing crash when deleting song setting entry.
* Removed audible noise which occurs when note is repeatedly played.
* Generated song entry by duplicating song will be loaded automatically.
* Playing melody by pressing and holding buttons will not delay the sound.
* Replaced piano samples to a new set which is more
balanced and smoothed.
* Only one pair of octave buttons is kept and ineffective octave buttons will be hidden to avoid confusion.
* Glissando can be done on melody keys by swiping over melody keys (Panning on melody keys is not available anymore as a tradeoff, please make use of octave buttons instead)
* Made the area of small buttons larger for easier access
[Upcoming] Version 1.2 update, including the following features, is on the way!
- Recording your singing from microphone input along with piano!
- MIDI Receive Fix for occasional note loss from MIDI sequencer
- Improved auto playing chord note sequence
- Support for earlier iOS models (with reduced audio quality)
(iPhone 3G/iPod Touch 2th Gen or earlier)
Other new features in progress:
- Chord sequence looping (in a simple way!)
=== YOUR FEEDBACK IS INVALUABLE ===
Please feel free to give us any feedback or suggestions which are very invaluable for us and very feedback will be seriously reviewed as a great reference of improvement.
Since AppStore review doesn't allow 2-way communication,
you can contact us through:
- Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PianoAngelApp
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Our official blog: http://bwinnovationtw.blogspot.com
Nevertheless, please do not hesitate to *** give us your 5-star ratings *** which would be a great motivation to make it an app even better than best! :)
It could be really nice...
First of all, the most annoying thing I noticed was the fact that when you change keys, the notes change... It changes a C on the keyboard to an E or Ab!!! This is so confusing to a real pianist. Also, only major keys? Yes, you can do the parallel minor, but it doesn't really work when all the notes are on wrong keys on the piano! This could be a very fun app but... It's not really usable..
This has to be
the best piano app out there! I love how you can record songs, then send them in an email!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 05, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PING YAO WANG
- ©2011 PING YAO WANG & Boggy Jang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).