PianoDisc Calibrate is a companion app for automatic player pianos equipped with SilentDrive HD systems. The app allows professional PianoDisc installers to calibrate key features and settings faster and easier than ever before.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is designed to be used by professional installers who have completed the PianoDisc installation training program. Improper adjustment is not covered under warranty, and may adversely affect playback.
A hardware MIDI interface is required (such as the Prodigy CPU, Roland UM-ONE Mk II, or Quicco Sound mi.1). MIDI IN and OUT must both be connected to the SilentDrive HD CPU.
NOTE: The MIDI interface must be connected before you launch the app! Settings are only adjusted when the MIDI indicator is green. If the indicator remains red, try pressing the reset button on the SilentDrive CPU.
* Key Hold Force
* Power Offset
* Individual Key Calibration (Learn)
* Pedal Strike Force
* Pedal Hold Force
* Pedal Drop Time
* Minimum Note Duration
* Springless Solenoids
* Note Release Control (NRC)
* Pedal Release Control (PRC)
* Firmware Update (for CPUs manufactured in 2015 or later; the mi.1 cannot be used for firmware updates)
* Music Player Volume Range
* Piano Volume Range
* Accompaniment Volume Range
* Sync Range
* Manual/Automatic Volume
We'll be releasing regular updates, so stay tuned. This version includes:
- Changed order of SilentDrive and iQ icons to indicate the best calibration sequence
- Improved keyboard scrolling in learn mode
- Improved MIDI/Prodigy detection
- Better support for iPhone X and XS
- Bug fixes
- Burgett, Incorporated
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Burgett, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.