By Max Schlee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Don't waste your time on useless training sessions! Beginner or not, you can start recognizing music notes and symbols right away using PianoNotesFinder.
When you point to a note on a virtual page, PianoNotesFinder will show you where this note is on a piano keyboard and the other way around, if you push a key, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
This is how you will be able to quickly and easily develop and improve your note-reading skills.
Here are the additional reasons why you should buy this App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to understand interface;
2. Full keyboard range of a grand piano (7+ octaves, 88 keys) with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi);
4. Treble clef and bass clef modes including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. Retina display supported.
We are certain you will find PianoNotesFinder very useful!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added the volume control to the settings dialog,
- Made small changes to the GUI and cross promotion.