By Rahul Shah
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* More than 750,000 Worldwide *
* We appreciate AppFind's collaboration, check them out here: youtube.com/user/AppFind *
Having a hard time remembering all of your passwords or not being able to securely store your notes, camera roll, or contacts?
Introducing PianoPass - an iOS Secure Content Application with a twist: it's protected by a piano.
PianoPass allows you to safely and securely store your sensitive passwords, notes, camera roll, and contacts. The information can be accessed only if you play the right combination of keys on the Piano that you set.
Your stuff is safe with us. Also, we don't back up to any clouds or servers, so you can be rest assured that your information will stay with you and only you.
ATTENTION all Users:
- If your piano is not making any sound, please make sure your phone ringer is on and the ringer volume is up, and the volume button on the top right hand corner of the screen is orange. Also, be sure to go into Settings, then Sounds and turn up the volume. We're working on making this a little more intuitive, but this should work for now! Please contact us if it still does not.
- To those of you whose camera roll was deleted before, this new version should retrieve your lost photos and will not crash anymore. So please, make sure you have the most up-to-date version.
For any technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message the Facebook group at www.Facebook.com/PianoPass.
What's New in Version 2.2
1) Copy and paste functionality in notes is fixed.
2) Forgotten piano passcodes can now be recovered. When you upgrade, you will be asked to set a recovery question. After setting the recovery password, press and hold a key on the piano for 10 seconds and you will be asked to answer the recovery question then reset your Piano passcode. *
Let's first say that this app has amazing potential and is amazingly useful. However, the problem that persists with me is that while in multi-tasking (where I can see all open apps) it displays all my info or pictures, not the piano or a black screen.. If I wanted my information or pictures out there I wouldn't have downloaded the app.
Nothing saved after i got a new phone
It had gotten a new phone and i was hoping my photos and stuff would still be there after i backed up my phone, but none of it did. I was pretty disappointed, especially since i had deleted the pics off my phone's gallery and put it on that app. If i knew that was going to happen, i would have just used my phone's gallery and not your app.
Good app, but needs modernization
I love the app for storing my passwords and making notes, but there's no way to backup anything if you get a new phone. Also, the Quick Notes need to be editable. Once you save one, it's permanent and there's no way to change anything unless you delete it and start over.