With a set of practical exercises included in this app, you will develop the fundamental piano skills of playing different scales, quickly find intervals, building chords and learn to recognize the relative pitch by your ear.
This application includes the following exercises:
- Scales and scale modes
- Finding Intervals
- Chords and inversions
- Relative pitch recognition
To improve your understanding of how different scales or chords are constructed each exercise will provide you with a theoretical explanation for each task. For example, for each scale mode, the app will show the musical formula and the target keys of the scale on a piano keyboard. Additionally, each exercise has a wide set of options so you can customize it for your current training goals.
Piano editor feature.
With this feature, you may create your own custom scales, intervals, and chords for practice. Just play your scale or chord and the app will automatically recognize its musical formula and include it into exercise flow.
- iPhone 5 or higher or any iPad
- iOS 11 or higher.
- Swipe-up-to-close gesture has been added to the lesson home page
- The bug with the piano editor page landscape orientation has been fixed
- Ilia Lyschev
- 23.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lyschev I.A.
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.