Pic Blender Art Photo Editor app is the superior way to create double exposure and graphic design images in seconds.
Get creative and mix photos together to create your own artistic masterpiece in the palm of your hand.
12 Blend Modes
Blend your images together seamlessly with a variety of blending options are at your fingertips, such as overlay and multiply to the more unique as difference and exclusion.
Access to a library of over 400+ images that will continuously grows with each update. From categories like Landscape and City to Textures or Smoke, we have a variety of images that will fit your style.
Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using In.Fused intuitive and user-friendly masking tool
Discover never seen before filters that will transform your photo into a Classic Camera look or Atrsy RGB look. Add as many filters as you like to a single photo.
Choose from over 200+ effects such as Light Leaks, Elements, Swooshes even Fire and Smoke & so many more. You can even select from 12 blend modes to make each effect become truly part of your photo.
New & Exciting movable effects. All custom made effects that you can drag and rotate to the perfect position.
-Vignette (with colors)
PicBlender Yearly Subscription
• 1 Year of all features and effects, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
A BIG Thank You to Photographer Sid Scott and Super Model Lucerne for allowing us to their photo for the apps preview video.
To see more of Sid’s work give him a follow on Instagram @sidscott
Check out and follow @aslucerne on Instagram
Join our community on Instagram
Tag your photos with #picblender for a chance to get featured!
Thank you so much for your love!
We are aways listening, email us for any support..
You Rock :)
Minor fix to subscriptions
Ratings and Reviews
Great start, has potential, but is super frustrating.
I bought the unlocked version and have been able to make some cool images, but I have a few problems with this. Once I finish making an overlay, it doesn't allow me to make further changes. This is fine if I get everything right on the first try, but sometimes this isn't the case and I spend two hours working, don't notice a small mistake, and then have to start from scratch. I've almost thrown my phone twice because of this. For having paid money for this app, I would hope that this is a problem that is soon remedied, otherwise I'm going to have to find something else that better suits my needs. That being said, the few times that I've gotten everything right on the first try have resulted in some pretty amazing images. It's a good app and has the potential to be great. Please keep improving this.
Serves all my double exposure needs!
I write poetry.... lowkey posting on instagram and I like to pair my own photography or just provide some visualization with my words. This app allows me to try different layering effects and provides another platform to do some editing tricks. The ads are kinda lame, but I just move past them and back to creating. There are a few glitches when it comes to the undoing feature... at one point I took away the original second layer and when I added a new second layer trying each setting would only result in the image turning black. I soon realized that it was just easier to create a new image. Thank you for making this app! I've used it sooo many times... I wish the best in your future endeavors.
Extremely buggy, has great potential
This app is the most fantastic and intuitive photo editing mobile app I’ve seen yet; my main issues are that even after buying the full unlocked version most of the locked content is still not available as selecting them reads domain errors or a “request timed out” notification. The app also crashes at random, which is frustrating if you’ve gone more than one or two steps into editing the photo as you have to start completely from scratch. This app has the potential to be one the greatest photo editing apps if those bugs got fixed.
- AppForge Inc.
- 80.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © App Forge
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $3.99
- Unlock All $3.99
- PicBlender Yearly Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.