Download the best app for editing photos and videos, making free cards, and creating photo collages this winter! Choose from hundreds of photo grid layouts and sizes, exclusive stickers, cute background patterns and textures, and draw on your collages with “Doodle”.
Join over 190 MILLION people who use PicCollage as their best collage maker and photo grid app!
"Whether you're 6 or 106, you'll find the free PicCollage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork." -USA Today
- Instant grid layouts for photos from your photo library, Facebook or Instagram.
- Hundreds of layouts and templates to choose from.
- Thousands of exclusive stickers and backgrounds to beautify your photos and decorate your stories.
- DIY card templates to send seasonal greetings to someone you care about.
- Go freestyle and make a scrapbook of special moments.
- Draw and write on your photos in your own unique handwriting!
- Cut out your photos by tracing shapes with your finger.
- Fullscreen canvas sizes that fit Snapchat and Instagram stories!
- Print your photos on a custom phone case or turn them into a real greeting card!
- New free sticker and background packs for winter.
- Support video and animated collages.
- Find the card you want faster with our Card selector layout categorized by occasion - Winter, 2019, Birthday, Wedding, Thank You, Get Well Soon, Congratulations, New Baby, Just Because.
- Improved instant collage effects with multiple layout options by tapping the plus button.
- Algorithm generated background removal for your photos within the cutout feature!
- Optimized user interface to support the iPhone X screen size and iOS 11.
Easy and Fast
Create a photo collage in seconds with our grid feature. Choose from a wide variety of grid layouts and pre-designed cards or use freestyle mode to create a photo collage in your own, unique style!
Stickers for Every Occasion
Edit your photos with thousands of fun and trendy stickers! Enjoy exclusive stickers from huge brands such as Hello Kitty, Pac-Man, tokidoki, Barbie and many more!
Unleash Your Creativity
Customize the photo border, background, photo grid, filters and more with PicCollage! Use web image search to find the perfect photos to add to your collage. Not feeling creative? No worries, we got you covered. Just choose the photos you want to use, and we will suggest different layouts and grids for you!
Gifting Made Easy with Cards
Choose from hundreds of FREE pre-designed cards and templates created for every occasion such as winter, birthdays, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, graduation and newborn babies! Want something more? Print your collages out on high-quality phone cases, photo books and greeting cards directly from our app!
The PicCollage Premium is a subscription that provides access to enhanced features and ads and watermark removal.
- Annual: $35.99 USD /year
- Monthly: $4.99 USD /month
Payments and Renewal:
- The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription auto-renews at the end of each period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period per the plan you selected.
- You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period.
We’re so happy you chose us as your favorite photo collage and photo editor app and excited to see what you make!
PicCollage(TM) and “Pic Collage” are trademarks of Cardinal Blue Software.
For more detailed terms of service: http://cardinalblue.com/tos
For more detailed terms of privacy: https://cardinalblue.com/privacy
Happy 2019! We are kicking off this new year with brand new FREE winter stickers and backgrounds to our PicCollage starter packs! Add a sticker or change your collage background to see all our new content and designs available for free.
We also recently launched a VIP membership that gives you access to premium stickers and backgrounds, the ability to add up to 5 longer videos, and also a watermark-and-ads-free experience!
Leave us a note at support@piccollage with any questions or feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app
I really!!!! Like this app I can express my self you can really be creative on this app there is one problem though that it can fail to share your collage I am complaining yes even though I said I really!!!!! Like this app I really do like it that’s just a really big problem it can fail to share what is the point of making a collage if it has a 50 present chance of failing your collage also there is a problem where if you cut something sometimes it doesn’t count the cut and next time you want to use its a full picture you have to cut out again it’s really annoying I do like the app a lot though thanks I still have seen some really inappropriate adds and adds that waste time I have learned a few things from this app for drawing but people make hate pages that’s a real problem hate pages are rude and mean especially for the person there about it’s super mean if you don’t have much followers people are mean to you I have been made fun of because I only have 85 followers I hate it so much and people never join your competition if you don’t have much followers I have Made like fifty competitions on my old account but no one ever joined them!😡 I have seen the weirdest adds on this though a yogurt add a bad word to about white teeth that’s stupid so stupid a bad word about your teeth that is so dumb really you can express yourself but wow just wow 😮 people are mean on pick collage
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you so much for the comment and we are very sorry for the problem. Could you please send us screenshots and more information on the issue via e-mail? Please tell us more about your user experience at email@example.com. We will be more equipped to help you once we receive more information. Thank you!
How piccolo change my life
Have you ever had one of those boring apps that have all of those ads just pop up on the page? Well I know just the right up for you so here's how it all started I've always wanted an app that I can post pictures on and have cool backgrounds that have stickers and wallpaper and frames. All of those things are amazing ❤️ piccolo to do all of that stuff for you and guess what it's free so here's how it started I was looking for an app that can do all of those things but all of the apps that can do all of those things cost money or they don't work or they load forever or there's too many links that show up on the page that cover up what you're looking at the list goes on and on forever so I was about to give up but then my friends told me to try one last app ☝️ so I said ok 👌 and guess what I tried it and it was awesome it had all of the cool gizmos that I listed above so I told my friends thanks and I still have it to this day so that's why I am writing a report about it but your probably wondering why I only gave pic collage 4 ⭐️ instead of 5 ⭐️ because I just wrote about how amazing it is, well here's why I don't like that you have to pay money 💰 online for just the STICKERS!!! I mean some of the stickers are 0.99 cents or 1.99 $ please change this
I’m a long time user of PicCollage and I love it! I have an account and have made some lovely friends, which has been incredible. I have a few problems though. There are ads that pop up when you post something, one of them is for a type of birth control. This isn’t an appropriate ad to be showing (it has been the only ad I’ve seen for months). The majority of the PC population is in middle school or high school, and that ad is geared towards people who are older than high school age. As someone in high school, I am uninterested in this ad, and it wastes my time and makes me uncomfortable. I relate to many other users with these feelings.
Also, the most recent update (iPhone X compatible) has rendered the app itself virtually useless to me. I don’t know if I am alone in this, but I cannot view my notifications (likes, comments, remixes) or my profile, and I cannot post. When I try to see my notifications, I am directed to the website, and I cannot post or see my notifications there. This is a big problem for me because I’m very active in the PC community. I don’t know if others are affected (I’m assuming they are) but I hope this is fixed as soon as possible.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Cardinal Blue Software, Inc
- 214.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Cardinal Blue Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark and Ads $1.99
- Party $0.99
- Words $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.