Pic Collage - Photo editor with art effects and summer templates
By Cardinal Blue
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrate Summer with PicCollage! With NEW seasonal stickers, backgrounds, and templates, PicCollage has everything you need to create amazing collages with your photos. Use our powerful web search feature to find the perfect photos to add to your creations, add GIFs and stickers, share on social media, or PRINT your collages at home with the touch of a button by connecting to your wireless printer! Join over 110 MILLION people who love to create using PicCollage.
* Import photos from your photo library, Instagram, Facebook and web image search.
* Add text with lots of fun fonts to choose from.
* Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize, flick to delete.
* Double-tap a photo to edit with Aviary effects, clip photo, adjust borders, copy/paste images, and "flip" stickers.
* Just tap on the lower-left Frame icon, and swipe to select a frame to make an instant collage!
* Clip photos by outlining the area you want with your finger.
* An ever-expanding library of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
* Choose Templates to create themed collages.
* Share your creations to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
Recent updates include:
* Print your collages by connecting AirPrint printer at home.
* Select Grids to make grid collage in seconds!
* Powerful Bing web search to help you find relevant photos.
* Make your creations into personalized products- phone cases, prints, magnet, greeting cards or posters!
For teachers and parents, we have a "School Settings" feature that allows you to:
* Disable "Photos from Web"
* Disable all social features such as the Explore and Profile tabs
* Disable ads
... Perfect for young kids and classrooms!
"Whether you're 6 or 106, you'll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork." - USA Today
"You can impress your mother, brag to your co-workers, and make your vacation look even better than it really was, all before you pack your suitcase to return home ... It could be the fastest way you'll ever find to organize a batch of photos ... Also makes gorgeous emails and can turn your image into a real postcard." - LA Times and Newsday
PicCollage(TM) and “Pic Collage” are trademarks of Cardinal Blue Software. For more detailed terms of service: http://cardinalblue.com/tos
What's New in Version 5.35.8
* The powerful web search is back! We're providing awesome web search results from Bing search now!
* Add more stickers for graduation party!
* Improve video resolution for GIF collages
* Provide more grids options for different photo combo
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No.
Sometimes I find this app super helpful for when I want a background in my iPad with multiple pictures, but sometimes I get plain ticked off with it.
In an earlier version, there were only about 20 different stickers. Now there are a whole bunch; but you have to pay anywhere from $0.99 to $3.99 for each 'sticker pack'. Obviously, that gets annoying, especially since the ones you probably want are the most expensive. Otherwise, you can 'download' one by watching an ad.
Judging by the collage and the setup I love it, it couldn't be better. Except it would be handy to make folders with the collages you've made. I think other than that the setup is great.
Overall, this is a good app for making posters and the like if you don't need a billion stickers to do so.
Easy and Fast Collages
I've been using this app for awhile. It is very user friendly and in less than a minute you can create a collage with multiple background colors, photo layouts, text/stickers, and font styles/colors. The only two things that irritate me are the watermark they put on all collages and the fact that when you select a photo layout with say 5 pictures and then select 5 photos to use in the collage, the photos are not automatically placed in the selected layout (instead they are randomly scattered across the screen and must be individually moved into the doted areas of the pre-made layout). Besides these two minor annoyances, I really like the app and its customization options.
AMAZING!! But could use some work
I use this app not just for collage's but also making edits to post on my insta/tumblr, and I think that there should more text types and I also don't like how the photo's have a shadow but that's just a few thing that they need to work on. But using it is easy to find out how to do and it's easy to pull things from the web it's all really smooth and I love how you can have gif's for the background's. I also wish that they didn't always have notifications like at least everyday but you can just easily turn them off :P
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 5.35.8
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Cardinal Blue Software, Inc
- © 2011-2015 Cardinal Blue Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Remove watermark" feature$1.99
- SET of Party Stickers$0.99
- SET of Word Stickers$0.99
- *Bling* me back to school$1.99
- SET of Accessories Stickers$0.99
- SET of Valentine's Day Stickers$0.99
- SET of Stamp Stickers$0.99
- SET of graduation 2015$0.99
- Be Mine background pack$1.99
- SET of Happy Birthday$2.99