Pic Healthy - Photo Food Diary App to Share Photos of your Food and Meals, Compare Food Pix with Friends, Get Health Rating, Earn Points for Eating Healthy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pic Healthy Photo Food Diary makes healthy eating fun and easy with the help of your friends! Take pictures of your food, rate how healthy or unhealthy it is and let your friends be the judge! Slipped up and ate a deep fried pizza? Your friends can comment on your photo to help you get back on track. Ate like an angel? Your friends can cheer you on.
Earn points for eating healthy foods (because being aware of what you eat is the first step towards making smarter food choices).
Developed by MedHelp, the world’s largest health social network, Pic Healthy helps you eat better, feel better and have fun while you're doing it!
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
* HEALTHY: Earn HEALTHY points for eating healthy foods. Share a picture of your food and earn points when your friends rate it as healthy.
* RANKINGS: Check the leaderboard to see how you stack up compared to your friends.
WHAT MAKES PIC HEALTHY FUN AND EASY:
* Easily track what you eat by taking pictures of your meals
* Use the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch camera to take photos of your food or upload a picture you already have on your device
* Rate how healthy your meal is and see if your friends agree with you
* View a scoreboard to see how you’re doing compared to your friends and to other users of the app
* See what others are eating and rate and comment on their food photos
* Like someone’s photos? Follow them in your photo feed
* Sync/backup your photos to your personal photo album on MedHelp.org
* Post your photos to Facebook and MedHelp
* Access to MedHelp’s Health Forums to post nutrition questions
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Not what I was looking for
I drew the line when the app said that my photo "is pending approval." Like is there an option to keep all of my photos private? Why do I need your approval if this is for my personal needs?
I just wanted a simple app that had a nice visual display of my food photos. Maybe this app is good for those who want to involve themselves in a community of health-conscious others, but I'm just in this for myself. I don't care to share what I eat with others--I just want a personal visual record book.
Nice design of app, though.
I love how you can take pictures of what you eat and record them into an organized gallery. Its really simple and the rating of how healthy it is makes its a lot easier. I dont like, however, that people can see all the items that you have snapped, and i wish there were to be a private settings in there
Love the social component and the visual look of the app. Like to have notification when there are comments on my pictures and ability to invite my friends to this!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 28, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © MedHelp International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.