#1 in over 50 countries! Highly recommended by over 30 million users!
Pic Jointer – An interesting and stylish photo collage maker! It’s simple and smooth to remix your photos and create amazing collages!
VARIOUS LAYOUTS & FRAMES
- 120+ classic and stylish layouts, and more coming soon
- Re-mix up to 9 photos at a time
- Built-in ratios to fit various social apps
POWERFUL PHOTO EDITOR
- Swiftly zoom, pan, mirror or rotate each photo
- Easily adjust the border & corner of photos
STYLIZE YOUR COLLAGE
- 30+ hand crafted filters to beautify your photos
- 50+ gorgeous backgrounds (Color & Pattern)
- 240+ interesting stickers to decorate your photos
- Add colorful texts to express yourself easily
Get this cool app right now! And share your masterpieces with friends!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium content, including: many more collages, curated photographic filters, premium layouts, frames, editing features, premium stickers, fonts, patterns as backgrounds, and much more
- The subscription is $4.99 per week with a 3 days free trial
- You'll be able to use unlimited features for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription renews automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Have you found a bug, got a suggestion, or want a new feature?
Email us at: email@example.com
Summer's almost over and it's time for you to share some amazing collages of your summer vacations! With this release we solved some bugs so that you could have the smoothest experience ever.
Ratings and Reviews
Update is a scam!
I bought and paid for this app several months ago. It was my favorite go-to app for collage needs and I use it for my business. It had a very easy to use interface that I found preferable over other apps that do the same things. The latest update made major changes in performance and it is now difficult to use and simple things now require more steps. Very frustrating! The thing I’m most upset over is that even though I already purchased the app almost a year ago, all the features were locked and they now want to charge $4.99 a week to use it! NOT OK! I hit the button to “restore” my purchase so I have access to all the collages I did before, but now I’m afraid they are going to start charging by the week. I will delete the app and dispute the charges if this happens. I do not see a subscription listed in my iTunes acct so it’s kind of confusing. I want the app that I already paid for and I want it to function the way it did prior to the update... except minus the random crashes. P.S. The best thing about it was the ability to take a picture directly in the collage, that seems no longer possible in the updated version.
Hello TheDivineMrsZ, you don’t have to pay again if you were already Premium. So If you restored your purchases you are not subscribed and you will never be charged again for the app. You will be able to use all the Premium features that you had before the update.
Beware of the automatic subscription
In the info button (in the right top corner), it states that you have a 3-day trial, and goes on the say in the subscription details that you must cancel a subscription before you enter the last 24-hour period of the current subscription. That could mean you have only two days of your 3-day trial to look at the app before you will be forced into an automatic subscription. There are some “steps” provided on how to cancel your automatic subscription, but they are incorrect or incomplete, I tried then. I went to he app website provided here on the app page, but it is seriously just an advertisement about them, no additional help, FAQ, or additional support contact information, just the email address to contact them... will I get contacted before The app automatically turns into a paid subscription? I sent an email to support. But I am concerned that just deleting the app isn’t going to “free” me from their automatic renewal. I don’t know what to do, but posting a waning here seems appropriate. Perhaps support can clear this up for everyone interested.
To manage your subscriptions, please follow these instructions provided by Apple. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
DO NOT UPDATE
UPDATE: After searching for literally 4 months for another app as good as Pic Jointer USED TO BE, I had found nothing even close. So tonight I decided to re-download the app and try to learn how to use the new version. Upon re-installing, I found that it has been completely fixed since I left! Now, it could not be easier to use! I'm so thrilled that I can use this app again!
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Wow! I cannot believe they really went and completely ruined my favorite app with this update! They've made the app completely unrecognizable from the greatness it was before. Everything is hard to do now. And most things that I want to do, can't even be done at all any more! What on earth were they thinking? I already uninstalled the app and will be looking for a different collage-making app today.
Pic layout divider & splitter
Amazing pic joiner for collages of your pics!
Pic collage maker with photos
Collage your pictures and add photo frames
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 103.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Pic layout divider & splitter $4.99
- Pic collage maker with photos $4.99
- UPGRADE PACK $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.