Pic Jointer – Photo Collage, Camera Effects Editor
By YALING TU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 in over 50 countries! Highly recommended by over 30 million users!
Pic Jointer – An interesting and stylish photo collage maker! It’s simple and smooth to remix your photos and create amazing collages!
VARIOUS LAYOUTS & FRAMES
- 120+ classic and stylish layouts, and more coming soon
- Re-mix up to 9 photos at a time
- Built-in ratios to fit various social apps
POWERFUL PHOTO EDITOR
- Swiftly zoom, pan, mirror or rotate each photo
- Easily adjust the border & corner of photos
STYLIZE YOUR COLLAGE
- 30+ hand crafted filters to beautify your photos
- 50+ gorgeous backgrounds (Color & Pattern)
- 240+ interesting stickers to decorate your photos
- Add colorful texts to express yourself easily
Get this cool app right now! And share your masterpieces with friends!
What's New in Version 5.0
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
So far, so good!
Bought the paid version after trying for a day. Worth it to skip the ads. I was looking for something without an app name watermark at the edge (like in Pic Collage), since I use these collages for custom greeting cards for friends. This fits the bill!
Only weird thing is that photos I add to my camera roll don't show up very quickly in the app. Even when I go to "recently added," they are not shown as the most recently added photos, but are somewhere in the middle of maybe a hundred recent pics. Kind of a hassle and time waster to find them. They should just show up as most recent if the app and my camera roll are syncing correctly. This is my main "con."
For some reason in my family app sharing the paid version isn't showing up for my spouse, so he is contacting the developer about that.
The app "Pic Jointer" and its review
This app "Pic Jointer" has many options of things you may want to do with your collages. Many other photo collage apps that I've used or rated do not have things like framing, captions, neither placing animations on your photos unless you pay. It's very thought through and organized, therefore, I gave it five stars. Please take a look at some other photo collage apps to compare yourselves to them, by that I mean look at what look at what you can work on, and look what your doing great on. I look forward to the new upgrades that this company has. Good Luck!
I use this app almost every day. So many viewers have no patience with a large quality of photo posts. Used well, it can be a real eye catcher. When that single perfect shot is not my goal, I can cluster themed pictures that by frame choice can make an artistic collage. I also use it to tell a picture story, reading left to right. I do, however use a different editor for the wider variety of font styles when I want to narrate a picture story, or create memes for holiday or causes I support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 81.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: YALING TU
- © BT Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- UPGRADE PACK$4.99
- PREMIUM FRAMES PACK$1.99
- HALLOWEEN STICKERS PACK$0.99
- BASIC FILTERS PACK$0.99
- COLORFUL PATTERNS PACK$0.99
- NATURAL FILTERS PACK$1.99
- HEADWEAR STICKERS PACK$0.99
- FUNNY-FACE STICKERS PACK$0.99
- GLASSES STICKERS PACK$0.99
- REMOVE ADS$1.99