Pic Scanner: Scan photos and albums
By App Initio Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scan MULTIPLE photos with one touch. Pic Scanner detects, crops and saves them individually. Fast and easy! Twelve scans free; UNLIMITED scanning with a one-time purchase. Great value!
A PHOTO SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET. So many features, yet so easy to use:
* World's FIRST app for multiple photo scanning
* Fully automatic cropping. Like magic
* Use on iPhone and iPad. Pay just once
* Photo editing: Easily enhance pics
* Automatic perspective correction
* Image filters. B&W, sepia and more
* Captions: Save stories about photos
* Digital picture albums. Organize photos
* Scan albums. Without prying out photos
* Share & save photos freely. Convenient:
- Transfer to computer via Camera Roll
- Post to Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+
- Share scanned photos via email, Messages
- Upload to other social media sites via Photos
* Why pay for cloud back-up: Archive to Dropbox or iPhoto
* View scanned pictures as a slideshow
* Free automatic back-ups to iCloud or iTunes
* Watch on TV: via AppleTV or Roku
Want even more features? Try Pic Scanner Gold (Also available in the App Store)
Scan printed photos in albums. Old memories in shoe boxes, precious snapshots cluttering desk drawers? This app turns your iPhone or iPad into a powerful, portable photo scanner. Scan photos anywhere. Scan your entire photo collection in hours, not days. High quality photo scans, fast and easy.
SCAN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Pic Scanner needs no Internet. Scan photos that only you or your relatives have, and share so everyone can have a copy. Breathe life into legacy memories. Download this must-have app to bring your analog past into the digital present, in a snap!
REVIEWERS RECOMMEND IT:
***** Saves loads of time (BBC Click)
***** Deserving of the rave reviews (Cult of Mac)
***** 40 Best Apps (The Guardian)
***** Will Blow. Your. Mind. (Gould Genealogy)
***** Put away the desktop scanner (AppAdvice)
USERS LIKE YOU LOVE IT:
***** Five stars: Real useful find, saves time
***** Easy enough for a 6 or 66 years old
***** More efficient than doing individual scans
***** Who needs a desktop scanner?
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE when you need it. Email us for a fast, personalized response. We are proud of our photo scanner app and want you to love it. Get your copy of '5 Minute guide' on our website, and see our in-app 'Top tips'.
FAST & EASY: Batch scan past times' photographs into shareable, digital images. Standard 4x6 or odd-size prints, Pic Scanner is the best way to convert paper photos & preserve old Kodak moments! PIC is the ultimate, portable scanner: Pro quality pix at a low price.
How to scan photos with iPhone or iPad to make photo books or high resolution prints? Easy. Digitize 1-2 pictures at a time. This will give high PPI (pixels per inch) scans. For sharing photos on social media, it's OK to scan 3-4 at a time.
FUN USES for scanned photographs:
* Supersize the memories: View scan pics on HDTV.
* Digitize vintage prints, posters, vinyl album covers, photo walls
* Instantly post TBT (Throwback Thursday) snaps
* Transfer duplicated photos to canvas or T-shirts
* Great for genealogy, family history and ancestry work
* Use picscan JPG files for digital scrapbooking, journaling
* Copy old pics, make duplicate prints or a photo book
* Make family photo craft gifts for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Father's Day or Mother's day
* Convert your photographic heritage into DIY keepsakes, heirloom mementos, family tree or memorial tributes. Download now and start scanning photos!
PicScanner is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using iOS 8.4 and above. Not recommended for iPhone 4s and old devices.
Photos thanks to Archmage01, B&W and Sepia, Peter B. Nyren, A.Davey, Allan Henderson, TempusVolat, Film Camera, AwayWeGo210 (Flickr)
(App preview): Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
What's New in Version 5.22
Bug fix - Scanner shutter malfunction issue resolved
Ms. Dottie's Place
I recently purchase the PicScan app. MOST IMPORTANT... My advice... read everything first... and the one thing you really need to be aware of up front, to save yourself some time... until you've saved your scans to somewhere outside the software, NEVER DELETE FROM THE CROPPED STORAGE... deleting from there deletes them everywhere.... even if you've built folders and thought you got them all secure inside a folder ... nope those will be deleted too if you delete from the cropped.
I originally gave it a 1-star rating because my scans were coming out blurry. But with the tips they offered me I was able to correct that. I have since modified the rating to a 3-star, still somewhat low due to the amount of steps it takes to accomplish getting the copy of the photo from where it was taken to where I need it to be.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 02, 2017
- Version: 5.22
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: App Initio Limited
- © App Initio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- unlimited version$2.99