Pic Scanner: Scan old photo prints, preserve nostalgic memories
By App Initio Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A PHOTO SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET! Scan up to four pictures together, it accurately detects, automatically crops and saves them individually. So much easier than scanning one at a time. Breathe life back into your priceless memories, in a snap!
A SMART NEW WAY TO SCAN PHOTOS! Scan anywhere, anytime. No internet needed. Always 100% ad-free.
What reviewers say:
- “Saves loads of time” (BBC Click)
- “Deserving of the rave reviews” (Cult of Mac)
- “40 Best Apps” (The Guardian)
- “Will Blow. Your. Mind.” (Gould Genealogy)
- "Put away the desktop scanner" (AppAdvice)
What users say:
- Five stars: Real useful find, saves time
- Easy enough for a 6 or 66 years old
- Simple and easy!
- Who needs a desktop scanner..
What you can do:
- Capture, auto-crop multiple photos in seconds
- Fully automated cropping: A huge effort-saver
- Retro filters: Sepia, B&W, Sharpness and other
- Add captions: Preserve cherished memories
- Albums: Organize your digital images
- Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+
- Share via email, Messages and WhatsApp
- Archiving: Save your nostalgia in Dropbox, iCloud
- Post to Picasa, Flickr, Pinterest via Photos
- Edit quickly: Trim, rotate and enhance
- Watch a slideshow of your digitized photos
- No Internet needed to scan or view: No data costs
- Privacy: Full control over who sees your pics
- Leveling tool and automatic perspective correction
- Scan albums & framed pics (Flatbed scanners can't!)
- ‘5 Minute Guide’ on www.appinitio.com/picscanner
Download now, and try a dozen scans free! Unlimited scanning and transfers with a one-time in-app purchase.
+ Scan vintage prints, calendars, posters, postcards and vinyl covers.
+ Have fun posting & sharing Throwback Thursday or #tbt snapshots.
+ A must-have app for genealogy, scrapbooking and journaling lovers.
+ Foto craft ideas on our social media pages: Turn scanned pictorial heritage into family history themed keepsakes, heirloom mementos, illustrated family trees, memorial tributes and wallpapers.
+ Video of top scanning tips when you first launch Pic Scanner
This app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 8 or 9. It is not recommended for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.
iPhone 4 users: If memory or processing power limitations cause a crash, exit all open apps and reboot iPhone (Hold down Power + Home buttons until Apple logo appears).
Screenshots and video credits:
Photos: Thanks to Flickr users Archmage01, Peter B. Nyren, A.Davey, Allan Henderson, TempusVolat, Film Camera
Music (App preview): Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
What's New in Version 3.01
- Much faster and more accurate auto-cropping
- Minor bug-fixes and general improvements.
Save your old photos
I've been looking for an app like this for a long time because I have a ton of old photo albums of my parents and grand parents. I scanned all of them effortlessly with this app. Now I can rest knowing that I won't lose any of the precious photos one day. Tip: You need to have great lighting to ensure your scans are of good quality.
This app is a scam
Downloaded the free app, liked the way it worked, paid for the unlimited shares version, they took my money, but the share option disappeared after about a week. This is a total scam!
Awesome app to digitize old photos:)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2015
- Version: 3.01
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: App Initio Limited
- © App Initio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Share and Save$2.99