By Big Blue Clip, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
* Features *
- Up to 232 different layouts
- 15 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
- Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
- Save to photo album
- Share via email
- High resolution export
- iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch
- iPhone 5s and 5c compatibility
- iOS7 compatibility
What's New in Version 4.3
Fixes crash bug when users collects the second to last free layout of the day
Not happy with the blur tool update
I like using the blur tool for blurring out my backgrounds so all the focus is on that one object or me now when I try to zoom in it doesn't receive that my other finger is on the screen and I end up blurring out my face or the object, I want the zoom button back so I won't have this problem anymore, I loved how it was before witch I think the blur tool was the blemish tool at that point but I still had the zoom button so I could tap it and then be able to navigate myself around the picture freely and not have to worry about blurring parts of the picture I don't want blurred, so until that is fixed I'm giving the blur tool not the whole app just the blur tool 2 stars please put the zoom button back on.
Just the ability to adjust the size of each 'window' for each picture makes it worth it. All of the effects that can selected individually for each pic is also great. Eliminated many other apps because of this one!
Great picture app
I love the different formats, and being able to put all my pictures into one. The only suggestion I would offer is to make it so you can tap on each individual picture to view them full-size.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 04, 2014
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Blue Clip, LLC
- © Big Blue Clip, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Frames Pack$0.99
- Borders Pack$0.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Viewfinder Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Mustaches Sticker Pack$0.99
- Drift Frames Pack$1.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99
- Woodland Effects Pack$1.99