Pic Stitch - #1 Photo and Video Collage Maker
By Big Blue Clip, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* One of the Top 7 photo apps of ALL TIME according to Mashable *
* And one of the Top 100 apps of ALL TIME *
Quickly combine multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from Shutterfly or your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
* Features *
- Up to 245 different layouts
- Works with photos and videos
- 15 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
- Add music to your collage
- Order custom Shutterfly products directly from your Pic Stitch collage.
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
- Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
- Save to photo album
- Share via email
- High resolution export
What's New in Version 6.9.2
* Fixed bug that was causing some users to crash while creating their collage
Versatile, convenient, easy
I use my phone to take photos through old microscopes to document specimens, and this app has helped tremendously. I can create side by side comparisons, add labels, remove glares, etc. The pictures come out looking like I used a camera built into the scopes. It's very straight forward to use, but not so simple that it's boring. I find myself using this more than photoshop. The only thing that has limited me is the size of the frame when I go to export. Often times I have to take screenshots while still in the editing mode in order to save the whole picture. Other than that I am extremely satisfied with this app.
This one is the one you keep and download to your new device before many others. I use it repeatedly. I don't understand how people give it low ratings for needing an update after the iOS updates. What app DOESN'T have to update after that? This one has a consistently new one shortly after release of phone updates that keeps it working.
Crashes until the next update
I have been using this app for over 3 years now and it's great when it works. This issue is that it frequently crashes as you are selecting your final photo. Also it acts as if the newest video on my phone doesn't exist. I have even made a few duplicates and restarted the program and it still doesn't recognize that there is in fact a new video. It's incredibly frustrating and I've decided to shop around for a solution.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 6.9.2
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Big Blue Clip, LLC
- © Big Blue Clip, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Frames Pack$0.99
- Borders Pack$0.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Viewfinder Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Mustaches Sticker Pack$0.99
- Drift Frames Pack$1.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99