By Pink Dinosaur
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your photos a unique look by selecting one color to pop by converting all other colors to black and white!
-Select an image from your photo album or use the camera to capture a new image.
-Use the top slider to focus on a color and bottom slider to refine the color selection.
-Toggle between the original and color-popped images.
-Save the newly created image to your photo album, share to Facebook or via email.
-Upgrade to remove the Picaflor watermark from the final images.
Picaflor was rated one of the Top 30 apps in the week that it launched: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/appsblog/2012/nov/16/best-iphone-ipad-apps-16nov12
Demo video [1:02]:
What's New in Version 1.1
* Support for landscape mode
* Faster preparing of images
* Faster saving of images
* Updated default image to Pink Dinosaur
* Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 screen size
* Decrease memory footprint by 50%
* Fixed crashing when opening photos with non-standard dimensions
* Force swatch movement to be top half of screen only