PicCollage - Collage Maker 3
By SOFTEASE TECH CO., LIMITED
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PicCollage - The NEW generation collage maker.
A powerful and well-designed photo collage maker - PicCollage, with which it becomes easy to turn photos into funny collage. Comes with seven collage layouts – Free, Classic, Grid, Focus, Shape, Irregular, Stitch, and a library of preset templates, it helps to start making collage quickly. You can change collage background from kinds of styles or add beautiful texts on collage. Plus, this app allows controlling your collage totally by customizing border, shadow, margin, and other amazing features. You will definitely enjoy making collage with PicCollage.
PicCollage support retina display.
• All-in-one photo collage app enables to make different styles of collage with 7 collage layout and 115 templates included.
- Free Style Collage
- Classic Collage
- Grid Collage
- Focus Collage
- Shape Collage
- Irregular Collage
- Stitch Collage
• Powerful editing & customization functions to customize collage with all kinds of features
- Customize Space, Corner, Margin
- Customize Border
- Customize Shadow
• Provides a wide range of background styles and 5 ways to change collage background
- Background image (preset 43 beautiful background images)
- Pattern (include 36 pattern styles)
- Color or gradient color
• Add beautiful text to collage
- Support multi-texts on collage
- Apply shadow, stroke and glow effects to text
- Provide 90 text styles / colors
• Setting and Export
- Support to saving as project for further editing
- Various page sizes for choosing. Plus, you can customize page size
- Export image in high quality, maximum up to 10,000 x 10,000 pixels
- Export photo with PNG/JPEG/TIFF format
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed some minor bugs
Amazing features - can’t save
It has amazing features and every layout you could ask for. My only issue is with saving your work. When I load an existing collage, it get, basically, the same layout I was working with (maybe it now has borders, when before there were no borders), but the big thing is that all the pictures are randomally placed and sized. I just spent two hours placing, sizing, framing 37 pictures and saved it and exported it and closed the app. I found a single picture I wanted to change so went back in and loaded the work and all the pictures were moved and resized back to some sort of random configuration. Arrrrrggggg.
Unless I’m doing something wrong, export AND check prior to closing.
Useful But Obtuse
The layout features are quite impressive, extensive and easy to use. the catch is when it comes time to print out the project. My workaround is to make sure I've chosen 4X6 for size, either Landscape or Portrait and then export my work as a .jpg file and load it into Photoshop Elements to resize and print. Other than that... It's a good program.
This is a good app for being able to put picutres together. I would like to have better add Text features. It would be great to have wrap around in the box, instead of only one line! Other than that, I think it works well for my purposes!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SOFTEASE TECH CO., LIMITED
- © 2013 Softease Tech Co., Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later