PicFlow - photo slideshow video maker for Instagram
By Red Cactus LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mix your photos & music like never before.
It's like making a baby music-video-slide-show of you, or food, or sunsets, or tiny animals, or all of the above. All you gotta do is tap-to-the-beat. PicFlow gives you the freedom to control the timing of each photo and match it to the tune of your choice.
Plus... PicFlow is a great way to share multiple photos without blowing up your friends' feeds or cramming them into a tiny collage - your followers will "like" you, a lot.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD PICFLOW
- Select multiple photos from your camera roll & albums
- Rearrange your photos by dragging
- Swipe & Pinch each photo to get just the right crop
- Add music from your iPod library
- Choose which part of the song you want by dragging
- Record the timing of each photo by simply tapping
- PRO TIP: Match photo timings to the beat of the music for great effect
- Choose from over 18 transitions
- Export the video to your camera roll and share on Instagram or Facebook
What's New in Version 1.5.3
- Bug fixes (including that black screen thing)
Just a suggestion
It's a really great app. I love having the ability to tap the picture transition. This is a very unique and helpful feature. The only suggestion I have is, maybe change the video codec used to export your slideshow. It exports at 30FPS, which is higher than it needs to be. Is there any way you guys can use a variable bit rate? For example, if the slideshow has about 4 pictures per second, then make the frame rate about 5FPS. This would be an ideal feature that would help save storage space. Other than that, it's an amazing application. 5/5
I wish Instagram (IG) could let one upload more than 15 seconds, but that's the way it is for IG. However, PicFlow lets you customize the slideshow to be set at 15 seconds, if you have loaded pics that regularly take 30 or so seconds. You can also pic where in your added music to play in the show. It's been great for me, because I take a lot of pics for our towns football games & I'm able to load a whole run from scrimmage into a slide show. That way I can get a lot of pics posted without having to post them one at a time on IG.
Best I've had!
I've had several video apps, and they all have different flaws. The one thing you need to know is it does cost $2.99, but you'll have everything you want. Videos as long as you want them, including a 15sec Instagram setting. As many pics as you want, you can set how long the pics show or it will automatically set all your pics to the length of the song. Use your own music, the whole thing or part of it. It's great for making special videos!! Definitely worth $2.99!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Cactus LLC
- © Red Cactus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro$1.99
- Unlock Everything$2.99
- Remove PicFlow Watermark$0.99
- Unlock Transitions$1.99
- Unlock Transitions$0.99
- Unlock Pro$0.99