Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more!
With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 73 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for unlimited customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos or videos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Add your own music to video frames (select under "Options")
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share photos via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Share videos via Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Selected for Best Of App Store 2013 in Australia and New Zealand
- 27th Top Paid iPhone App for all of 2012
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
What's New in Version 9.6
* Video Fixes *
Fixed a bug where saving videos may not complete.
Speed improvement when saving from larger video files.
Extended the video time limit.
Best collage app
I've used PicFrame for a long time. After trying many more popular collage making apps, I've found this to be the best one out there. It does its job extremely well. I especially like the ability to adjust the size of each frame. And it's great to be able to choose different aspect ratios as well. The devs have added some nice features like the 5:4 and 4:5 aspect ratios that are optimized for Instagram after Instagram started allowing non-square pictures. Lots of options for customizing text too. My "go to" collage making app, for sure!
I just used PicFrame and posted to Instagram for the first time. Love PicFrame with all the layout and border choices! I love the scrapbook look, and it's so simple to use! I know I'm going to be getting a lot of use out of it. I'm going to try it out with FaceBook, too. Thanks!
Perfect for frames and collages!
Love this app, I use it with videos and photos and it works really well. I add text over them. I've even used it to create business cards! So many features.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: David Boyes
- © Active Development Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.