Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more!
With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 73 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for unlimited customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos or videos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Add your own music to video frames (select under "Options")
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share photos via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Share videos via Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Selected for Best Of App Store 2013 in Australia and New Zealand
- 27th Top Paid iPhone App for all of 2012
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
What's New in Version 9.6.8
- Updated the photo/video selector
Follow on Instagram and Twitter @PicFrameApp.
Love this little app!
One of my favorite apps! Love that it makes great collages as well as having adjustments available for frame width and is easy to use. One of my favorite things is being able to save the finished pic at a high resolution so that it works well for lots of scrapping stuff!!
The only thing I do not use a lot is the text part of the app. It is a little tedious for me to work with- however I do not try to put text on my pics most of the time anyway.
Thanks for wonderful app! 5 star for sure!!!
PicFrame - GREAT APP
Love the multiple photo frames that allow you to use different photo sizes in each section, yet the outside frame is square for posting to Instagram! Very easy to use! It is my go to app for signing my work - best options for font color, style, size and label transparency! I have twenty photography apps and I use PicFrame on every photo! Very reliable - has never crashed once and I have been using it for over two years!
Tried and True!
I've been using this app for years (started on iPhone then iMac) because it's user friendly for all ages. PicFrame just 'works' without hiccups which is how an app should be. Having tried many collage-making apps over the years, this is the only one I've kept. Although I paid separately for the iPhone and iMac apps, IMHO it's well worth it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 9.6.8
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: David Boyes
- © Active Development Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.