Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more!
With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 73 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for endless customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos or videos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Add your own music to video frames (select under "Options")
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share photos via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Share videos via Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Path and Flickr
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Selected for Best Of App Store 2013 in Australia and New Zealand
- 27th Top Paid iPhone App for all of 2012
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
What's New in Version 8.6
NEW - Add your own music to video frames! (Select under "Options").
NEW - Added 16 custom designed holiday background patterns, perfect for Christmas!
NEW - Added visual examples of the ratio options.
FIXED - A crash that could occur when saving a video frame with a pattern background has been fixed.
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One of my main go to photo editing apps
I use PicFrame constantly to post pictures to instagram that I don’t want in square format. I think it’s missing one key feature, other than just being able to pic the frame color, it would be nice if I could pick the background color of cells I don’t want filled. Right now I have to have a black and white image to fill “empty” cells with a solid.
Great picture app
This app is very easy to use and provides a lot of options for photo layout, the number of photos that can be included, and editing. Makes creating picture collages a snap!
Great App! Keeps getting better!!
I've had this app for a while and had forgotten about it until the latest update which enables you to add music on top of your videos! I love it now...it's still feels a little clunky but still produces great results!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: David Boyes
- © Active Development Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.