This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, and more!
With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
- 73 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for unlimited customization)
- Combine up to 9 photos or videos in a single frame
- Add text labels to your frame (plenty of fonts, square, rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the color of the text and label)
- Add your own music to video frames (select under "Options")
- Change the shape of your photos and videos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
- Rounded corners on photos and videos
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Add a shadow to the photos and videos
- Easy color picker for the frames background
- Patterns for the frames background
- Change the border width
- Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9, 9:16 ratios
- Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
- Select multiple photos and videos at once
- Easily move photos and videos to different areas by drag and drop
- High resolution
- Share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more!
- Send as an email
- Send the photo or video to another app e.g. Dropbox
- Support for the iPhone and iPad
- Top 5 in iPhone Paid Photography Apps
- Top 25 iPhone Paid Apps Overall
- Selected for Best Of App Store 2013 in Australia and New Zealand
- 27th Top Paid iPhone App for all of 2012
- Top 10 in iPad Paid Photography Apps
- PicFrame scored 9/10 in the Wired App Guide
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrameApp and Instagram @davidboyes.
What's New in Version 10
Templates are for those who use PicFrame everyday, and want a fast way to make consistent frames. Choose a frame, add your text labels, adjust the borders, set a color or pattern, add shadows and rounded corners and then save it as a template! Now you can go immediately to that point when you want to make another frame so you just need to pick the photos or videos. Fast, easy, and consistent branding.
* Fixed a bug where some frames would leave part of the border when the border was set to none.
PicFrame - GREAT APP
Love the multiple photo frames that allow you to use different photo sizes in each section, yet the outside frame is square for posting to Instagram! Very easy to use! It is my go to app for signing my work - best options for font color, style, size and label transparency! I have twenty photography apps and I use PicFrame for nearly every Instagram post! Very reliable - has never crashed once and I have been using it for almost three years!
Simple, easy to use, and great results. I love being able to combine a bunch of pics into a single photo, and all the various frame options make it so I can easily handle the number of pics and vertical/orientations to have the best possible display.
Easy to use ...
Love this app. So many uses for separating , comparing and having fun with your photos. Love all the different ways to use the frames. Continue to find interesting ways to display photos.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 10
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: David Boyes
- © 2017 David Boyes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases