Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames that you can save to your computer or share to Facebook Twitter and Flickr. With 73 adjustable frames, support for up to 9 photos in a single frame, rounded corners and plenty of border patterns, you will always have a unique look.
Since PicFrame was released on the iPhone and iPad we have often been requested to create a Mac version for people to use on their desktop, well here it is! PicFrame on the Mac is just as easy to use, select a frame, drag and drop your photos in, tweak the border size, give the photos rounded corners, add a color or pattern, resize the adjustable frames and save the photo or share it to Facebook.
• 73 fully adjustable frames (drag the borders between each photo for endless customization)
• Support for up to 9 photos
• Save your work in progress as a PicFrame project file
• Rounded corners
• Change the border size
• Zoom and drag the photos around
• Easy color picker for border color
• Multiple patterns to use for the border
• Ratios 1:1, 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4, 16:9
• High resolution (Up to 3264x3264)
• Share to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
• Drag and drop photos into the frame
• Touch Bar support for new MacBook Pro devices
Follow PicFrame on Twitter @PicFrame for updates and information.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
An issue when resizing the border on a single image frame has been fixed.
• Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you quickly style or save your PicFrame
• Resizing the window is now supported, go full screen!
• Redesigned tool bar
• Increased sharing resolution
• Changed zoom behaviour
• Interface improvements
Not able to print 2x3 or 3x4 pics
I bought this app yesterday. I am a scrapbooker and have read great reviews of how this app is fantastic for printing 2 2x3 or 3x4 pics on 1 4x6 paper size. Great for project life ( so i thought). I installled it on my Mac ( most current IOS) and tried a collage. Much to my dismay, it will not print a 2x3 or 3x4 on my Cannon Selphy CP1200. The pictures are way to large so only a 1\4 at most prints. The aspect ratios were changed to the correct size so that the pics would be either 2x3 or 3x4. I tried saving as a jpg and resizing, again the pic was to large and only a 1/4 printed. I have tried their FB page with no luck and see that others have had a similar issue with no response. I would not get this if you are trying to print small collage pics from a Mac. Not only is the app useless but their customer service seems to be lacking as well :(