Pickle - Smart Clipper (WEB IMAGE, GIF & SCREENSHOT) for iPad
By ThirtyFive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pickle is the easiest way to clip Images & GIFs from websites.
It also allows you to collect all images from specific URL and iOS Screenshots.
And keeping your images safe with Dropbox. [VIDEO] https://vimeo.com/71512262
Run Pickle in background, switch to safari or other apps, copy images or URL
and they will be imported.
Try it with
- Clip images from shoping sites and make your Wish list.
- Collect the funny GIFs from websites.
- Make Reference list for works.
- Export images to Dropbox and use it on the Desktop.
1. Launch the 'Pickle' App
2. Go to Safari
3. Copy the IMAGE & GIF or URL
4. Go back to 'Pickle' App and you can find images & gifs
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Enhanced UX & UI
- Performance Improvements
- Fixed minor bugs
Thank you for using Pickle. Please reach out to email@example.com
with any issues or suggestions.
** Stay tuned, Pickle is getting better!
It has helped me a lot to keep everything organized. Great.
When i copy image after lunch this app, it just quit. Is it wrong? Device is mini retina.
i wanna know how to snap a screenshot?
i'm using ipad mini 2 with pickle, but dunno how to use this app to snap a screenshot from another app.
and i've thought it's the most useful function metioned in its description. :(
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ThirtyFive Inc.
- © ThirtyFive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.