Picktorial cuts photo-editing learning curves with pro-grade tools and streamlined clean interface!
**Selected by Forbes as one of the top 10 Hottest Design Tools for 2016**
-- Celebrate the new version with ~15% off for a limited time --
"A superb app! A great buy if you need a photo editor to replace Aperture", Ian Evenden, MacFormat.
Wish you could enhance your photos with pro-level tools, make local adjustments to RAW photos, retouch portraits, add filters, watermarks and more, all in an easy-to-use and beautifully designed app? Download Picktorial!
Picktorial integrates with macOS Photos, so you can enjoy the power of Picktorial right from Photos. Or, you can keep using Picktorial for individual photos or folders, bypassing the time-consuming import process of other apps.
You can refine your edits at any time, without undoing later edits - whether you are using Picktorial as a Photos Extension or as a standalone app - and even after closing and reopening the app.
Picktorial provides a rich array of tools, all of which operate in a fully non-destructive manner and with live preview.
• Selectively adjust tone and color of specific regions with advanced tools
• Quickly get magazine-level skin smoothing results with the magic Smooth brush
• Remove blemishes, spots, defects and unwanted objects with the Patch tool
• Blur out parts of your photos to make subjects stand out with the Defocus tool
• Radial, gradient, and brush masking tools can combined together
• Give a personal touch with frames and custom textures layers
• Live preview for all edit tools
• Professionally-designed, presets: customize, or create your own presets
• Copy-paste adjustments and masks between photos.
Safely experiment with new ideas - everything is non-destructive:
• Change your very first edits without undoing the latest ones
• Edits are saved between sessions so you can always go back
• Edits are saved in-place so you can modify or revert to previous edits on another computer
• Easy import and export - automatic folder content monitoring and no cataloging.
• Tab-based viewers for streamlined workflow on multiple projects
• Organize photos by folders, tags (keywords), and star-rating
Fast, seamlessly integrated RAW editing:
• A GPU-based RAW processing engine for maximum quality and performance
• Support RAW files from 500+ cameras ( full list is here: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W )
• Support DCP camera profiles compatible with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
• Automatic lens correction based on manufacture embedded info (supported for Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic and Sony cameras)
Built exclusively for Mac:
Picktorial takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, OpenCL, OpenGL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, Retina display, Auto-save, Time Machine and much more!
Minimum system requirements:
• macOS v10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later
• A Mac computer with a 64-bit CPU (support for older Macs is experimental)
• Resolution: up to 80MP (or 16384px longest dimension) on Mac Pro, up to 50MP (or 8192px longest dimension) on other Macs.
• A (growing) list of supported RAW formats: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W
Not sure yet? Try Picktorial for free: www.picktorial.com
Picktorial is now optimized for macOS Mojave.
Many new features are coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Having Terrible trouble
it keeps crashing and as far as I can tell, its not worth the trouble
App photo extension
I love this app, i had problems with the app few weeks ago, and acontact custumer services and they were able to help me and fix my problem. so I can continue enjoy this app , I hightly recommend this app , make my job much easier and my photos look amazing . Thank you
I would rate a “0” if I could.
Histogram has never worked. Developer says they know the problem. I cannot get a refund either through the Apple store or the developer. I’ve given them several months and no solution….
Developer Response ,
We have fixed this in version 3.0.3 (free update available to download from the App Store). We are sorry for the time it took to fix this issue. It was a driver issue unique to 2009 iMac models. Unfortunately we can only give refunds for purchases made directly from our website. We also sent you this update privately via our support system.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.