Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**Selected by Forbes as one of the top 10 Hottest Design Tools for 2016**
--Celebrate the new version with 50% off for a limited time--
"A superb app! A great buy if you need a photo editor to replace Aperture", Ian Evenden, MacFormat.
Picktorial is a powerful, smooth, and intuitive photo editor that provides exceptional tools for enhancing and retouching photos - built exclusively for Mac.
Wish you could enhance your photos like a pro, make local adjustments to RAW photos, retouch portraits, add filters, watermarks and more, all in an easy-to-use and beautifully designed app? Download Picktorial!
Picktorial integrates with macOS Photos, so you can enjoy the power of Picktorial right from Photos. Or, you can keep using Picktorial for individual photos or folders, bypassing the time-consuming import process of other apps.
You can refine your edits at any time, without undoing later edits - whether you are using Picktorial as a Photos Extension or as a standalone app - and even after closing and reopening the app.
Picktorial provides a rich array of tools, all of which operate in a fully non-destructive manner and with live preview.
• Selectively adjust tone and color of specific regions
• Quickly get magazine-level skin smoothing results with the magic Smooth brush
• Remove blemishes, spots, defects and unwanted objects with the Patch tool
• Blur out parts of your photos to make subjects stand out with the Defocus tool
• Radial, gradient, and brush masking tools can combined together
• Give a personal touch with frames and custom textures layers
• Live preview for all edit tools
Safely experiment with new ideas - everything is non-destructive:
• Change your very first edits without undoing the latest ones
• Edits are saved between sessions so you can always go back
• Edits are saved in-place so you can modify or revert to previous edits on another computer
• A GPU-based RAW processing engine for maximum quality and performance
• Support for DCP color profiles for most RAW formats - compatible with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
• Freedom to seamlessly edit raw images - no need to commit before further edits
• Support RAW files from 500+ cameras ( full list is here: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W )
Intuitive workflow, beautiful user interface:
• Easy import from folders or a camera
• Easy export to files and social media
• A single window with easy access for everything you need
• Tab-based viewers for streamlined workflow on multiple projects
• Organize photos by folders, tags (keywords), and star-rating
• Choose from dozens of beautiful, customizable built-in presets (also known as styles or filters)
• Create new presets from preferred adjustments
• Copy and paste adjustments between photos
• Organize presets with tags
• Save and share presets
Built exclusively for Mac:
Picktorial takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, OpenCL, OpenGL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, Retina display, Auto-save, Time Machine and much more!
Minimum system requirements:
• Mac OS X v10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later
• A Mac computer from 2012 or later with a 64-bit CPU (support for older Macs is experimental)
• Resolution: up to 50MP on modern GPUs, 80MP on Mac Pro.
• A (growing) list of supported RAW formats: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W
Not sure yet? Try Picktorial for free: www.picktorial.com
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• Support RAW formats from new cameras: Nikon D5600, Canon EOS M5, Sony A99 II, Sony DSC-6500
• Add custom aspect ratio templates
• Bug fixes and stability improvements