PicLab - Photo Editor, Collage Maker & Creative Design App
By MuseWorks, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add beautiful typography & artwork, apply stunning filters and photo effects, and add an ever-growing collection of shapes, light FX, textures, borders, patterns, and more to your photos and share them to your favorite social networks!
The app was designed with you in mind. Making it fun and effortless to edit your pictures is our goal.
- Choose from a wonderful collection of fonts from some of the best designers in the world.
- Easily resize, rotate, and adjust the opacity of text.
- Multiple text layers to create beautiful typography
- Add drop-shadows to your text.
• Stickers & Artwork
- Choose from a delightful collection of stickers, overlays & artwork to add onto your photos. Expressing yourself has never been more fun!
- New content added monthly
• Overlays and Masks
- Choose from a collection of over 100 (and growing) shapes, borders, overlays, textures, light-leaks, and more to add that extra flair to your photos.
• Collage Tool
- Choose from our great selection of unique and fun collages
• Photo Filters
- Apply one of our 20 gorgeous (and super fun!) photo filters - with more on the way.
• Photo Effects
- Adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, blur, and exposure of your photos.
• Drawing Tool
- Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
• Theme Customization
We can't wait to see your creativity in action with PicLab! Use the hash-tag #PicLab on Instagram and Twitter if you'd like to share your photos with the community :)
- The PicLab team
What's New in Version 3.14
Fixed a few pesky bugs and improved overall performance of the app.
We're working on a big update, coming soon! Follow along on Instagram @PicLab for sneak peeks & community inspiration :)
Fantastic - Best of its kind
With so many fonts and filters to choose from, you never run out of options in Piclab. I have thoroughly enjoyed this app. I've transformed many of my personal pictures and created inspiring typography using this app alone. It's extremely user-friendly and ideal for beginners unfamiliar with photo editing.
My favorite feature is the Sticker option. I indulged Ina package so I don't have to deal with the watermark, having made an in-app purchase, and it was entirely worth it. There's a sticker for every photo and occasion. I also like the Collage option; I no longer have to use a separate app for this feature, making it highly convenient, although the options are somewhat limited compared to independent collage apps.
I only have two complaints that kept this from being a five-star app. Firstly, I wish we could save our projects before they're finished with the option of returning to them later. I've had to abandon a project or two, or noticed something wasn't quite right after saving and closing the app, and had to start over entirely because you can only save a finished product. Secondly, I wish there were more text options. While there are numerous fonts and you can expand and rotate text boxes, the typography options are somewhat limited. I would like to be able to arch or circle text - to "round" a text line - rather than simply rotating it, so we can mimic the level of typography seen in the Stickers.
It deserves 10 stars but 5 is the max
I've been using this app for so long and have used it for plenty of things from filters, editing, cropping, and it's fantastic for adding borders. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy to use editing app. If you're looking for an app specifically designed for thousands of great filters I greatly suggest Colorburn or if you're looking for a more advanced photo editing app but still easy to use I suggest Facetune. I have all three which make the greatest trio of editing apps and they are all free! Hope you get as much use out of them as I do.
I use this app ALL the time to edit photos of my daughter as she grows and NOW all the sudden that you guys want me to do the latest update,I go to click on (and open) the app and it brings up the app for probably 2 seconds (literally) and then just shuts out of it. I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading and it continues to do this. I've turned my phone off and back on multiple times and it still continues. WHAT THE HELL PIC LAB?! What is going on?! I'm extremely frustrated with this especially considering I paid for the full app with additional features and now it's not working,care to explain (without telling me it's MY fault or phone because clearly it's not) or fix the freaking problem?!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 08, 2016
- Version: 3.14
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MuseWorks, Inc.
- © 2016 MuseWorks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features$2.99
- Remove watermark and unlock masks$1.99
- Remove Watermark$1.99
- Unlock All Fonts$0.99
- The Big Stickers Bundle$1.99
- Unlock Overlays$0.99
- Unlock All Fonts$0.99
- Friends & Family Artwork Pack$1.99
- Birthday Sticker Pack$1.99
- Quotes Sticker Pack$0.99