Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with DesignLab. Choose from millions of images, graphics, fonts and customizable templates to produce stunning visuals, perfect for social media. It's fast, fun and easy.
How people are using DesignLab:
- Instagram stories
- Social media graphics
- Typography design
- Event promotion
- Birthday cards & invitations
- Special sales offers
- Screenshot markups
- Watermarked photos
- Real estate promotion
- Pinterest posts
- Album covers
- Business cards
- Inspirational quotes
- Meme creation
... and so much more.
• Projects - Save your projects with fully editable history and open them later. Share the project file with a friend for creative collaboration.
• Customizable Templates - Search & select from our library of professionally designed templates.
• Advanced Text Tools - Create beautiful typography with either your own fonts, or our carefully selected collection from some of the most talented designers from around the world. Easily add multiple text layers, controlling their size, positioning, opacity, rotation, kerning, leading & color. You can also curve, bend, erase, and apply 3D transformations to your text!
• Gorgeous Artwork - DesignLab comes jam-packed with hundreds of irresistibly gorgeous illustrations, decorative ornaments, and design elements.
• Layer-based Editing - Our layer-based editing makes complex design simple to create. Tap the layer menu to select one or multiple layers to edit. You can also re-arrange their orders by long-tapping and dragging to the desired position.
• Add Custom Artwork - Import custom artwork or your own logo, and use it in your photos as a fully editable layer. This is perfect for the mobile creative, and helpful for branding efforts everywhere. You could also use this feature as a collage or scrapbook tool!
• Blend & Erase Tools - Erase parts of your artwork, text, or imported photo layers & apply several different blend modes to create unique images. There is also a built in "focus mode" - which allows for great precision when the eraser is active.
• Drawing - Use these tools to create an illustration, make notes on an image, mark up a photo for business, or add a signature for personal touch.
• Shapes - Create vector shapes and control their properties with ease.
• Photo Filters - Choose from our collection of filters to get the look you desire.
• Photo Adjustments - Finely tune the brightness, contrast, exposure, saturation, and the blur level of your photos.
• Font Installation - Install your own fonts! Use a method in which you can deliver an .otf or .ttf file to your device, such as Dropbox or Email. Then use the "Open With..." option, and choose DesignLab.
• Crop Tool - Choose from a variety of aspect ratios - including the popular 1:1 ratio - perfect for Instagram.
DESIGNLAB PRO SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
DesignLab PRO offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.99 per month
$29.99 per year
Your DesignLab PRO subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current period, and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off your subscription at any time from your iTunes account settings. You will not receive refunds for the unused portion of your term.
Have any questions? Get in touch!
Tag your photos on Instagram with #DesignLab for a chance to be featured on our gallery!
With this update we have a lot of new fonts and 2 major changes:
* The magnifier tool for the eraser is now a lot faster and a lot more accurate.
* You can now filter the fonts panel easily by using the font categories.
We also fixed some pesky little bugs and done some UI improvements to make sure the app is running as smoothly as possible. If you have any suggestions or problems, reach us at email@example.com, and tag your photos on Instagram with #DesignLab for a chance to be featured on our gallery!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, needs some work
I’ve been using this app for my sports account on instagram (@jpsportstalk if you want to see what this app can do) and I’ve been loving it. However there are a few issues that I wish worked like the rest of the app (flawlessly) The first one being the erase tool, the new update has made the tool go from bad to worse. The zoom in feature which allows accurate erasing hides behind the tab of whatever u did before giving u very limited space to erase accurately and if it lines up with something u have to move the piece, erase where u can see the zoom in, then guess where it lines up and it always looks sloppy. The second feature is the gradient color feature and it’s the same problem. To move the gradient colors around your piece, u need access to the wheel, which again hides behind the last tools tab u had open for that piece. (Piece meaning letters, words, shapes, etc) I wish an entire new pop up would come over everything else for these features. Lastly, please add back gradient colors for shapes and pic art I used it a lot and it seems to be non existent. Considering there are only 3 to 4 things needing to be fixed out of the hundreds of things u can do, this app is great. I would just greatly appreciate a fix to these problems since we are paying for it.
Granted i was in it purely for entertainment, but boy. Really disappointing.
DESIGN LAB APP STORE REVIEW
I’m merely an amateur/hobbyist/graphic design enthusiast, so this is not angrily precise criticism shaped by years of experience and informed by the naturally superior insight of a seasoned expert.
HOWEVER.....I spent about two hours on this thing, just killing time, on a simple project...despite long lags and sluggish, frustrating editing features. AND THEN, as to REWARD me for my patience and enduring ingenuity (thankfully AFTER exporting my “finished” draft to photos), with ONLY ONE OR TWO SCREEN TAPS—-purely just for the sake of exploring the app—DELETED the product of TWO HOURS’ WORK. Good luck navigating the impossibly gaunt usability of this app. Granted i was in it purely for entertainment, but boy. Really disappointing. It was just WAY TOO EASY to F-up using this app. DO NOT be fooled by the “history” tab. It’s an UNDO TREE. As is the case with time travel, If you touch any action on the list (mind you WITHOUT ANY warning), your work will turn into a pumpkin, i.e. will return to whatever phase of development it was in at the time the action item you deleted was created—even if you (I) did it by accident. My impression is that this app does not support NON DESTRUCTIVE EDITING. Which— I mean, come on. I STRONGLY SUPPORT NON-DESTRUCTIVE EDITING.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Believe it or not, while they of course hurt our business, negative reviews are helpful in understanding customer concerns and then working towards fixing them.
First of all, I am sorry to hear you were experiencing lag - we haven’t encountered this on any of our test devices. Could you perhaps write me an email directly with the device and iOS version you are using so we can get to the bottom of this? My email is firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to type .co and not .com!)
Secondly, I appreciate your suggestions on our undo and history tabs. We will take those into strong consideration and find ways to improve upon it in our current update cycle.
I’d also love if you could explain in more detail what happened while you were trying to save your project. It should save properly, and in our testing we haven’t ran into a scenario in which the save project feature does not work as intended.
Would love to clear all of the problems you are experiencing and make sure the app is running perfectly smoothly for you and frustrating-free. Thanks again for writing.
This app requires heavy lifting that is even too much for the iPad Pro Gen1
Ever wonder why their is no vector app on a professional level on the iPad Pro that can replace adobe illustrator? Or ever wonder why Adobe hasn’t stepped in yet with a serious drawing app? Remember when the iPad Pro first came out and people were up in arms about whether it was worthy of the title? Well, this app tells you a lot about why. As awesome as it is, the iPad Pro just can’t handle the heavy lifting this app demands. Sure it is useable but it can be laggy, it can be slow, and it can crash. For now I’m uninstalling it, I’ll revisit it later when I have a new iPad Pro. I give these developers credit for taking on such a huge task to create this app especially since it is only a few years away from Apple creating a real iPad Pro that can handle an adobe port and that is when adobe steps in to scoop up all the users from other apps, unfortunately leaving hard working developers at a loss of revenue
- MuseWorks, Inc.
- 71.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MuseWorks, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- DesignLab Pro Monthly $5.99
- DesignLab Pro Annual $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.