With 50 million + installs, PicLab is the premier all-in-one editor to fulfill all of your photo editing needs.
PicLab Free Photo Editing Features:
• Choose from a collection of stunning text fonts to add to your photos, made by some of the world’s best designers
• Easily resize, rotate, and adjust text opacity
• Multiple text layers to create beautiful typography
• Add drop-shadows to your text
Stickers & Artwork
• Choose from a delightful collection of stickers, overlays & artwork to add onto your photos. - Expressing yourself has never been more fun!
• New art & stickers added monthly
• Apply one of our 50+ gorgeous (and super fun!) photo filters - with more on the way.
• Adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, blur, and exposure of your photos.
Image Overlays and Masks
• Impress your friends by applying a collection of hundreds (and growing) of shapes, borders, overlays, textures, light-leaks, and more to add that extra flair to your photos.
Magazines & Templates
• Choose from incredible templates to produce magazine-quality work. Perfect to post on social media.
• Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
Easily crop photos using our preset ratios or drag cropping tool to your desired width and height.
• Choose from our great selection of unique and fun collages.
• Endless fun awaits in the PicLab Photobooth. You'll never get tired of sharing your awesome photos with your friends.
...and so much more!
That’s right! You will have access to all of the features mentioned above, and so much more, with your PicLab photo editor free download. With the PicLab app, you will have access to the perfect photo editor for Instagram and for creating beautiful and unique pictures right at your fingertips. Easily edit photos of any kind - selfies, food, architecture, scenery, and more.
This free photo editing app for iPhone or iPad allows you to create unlimited fun, quirky, or professional photo edits. Upload, edit, and share as many photos as you want, whenever you want. No previous design experience or knowledge is needed to use our photo editing app.
PicLab Pro Subscription:
PicLab Pro is a $7.99 USD / 6 Months subscription that provides access to all tools and exclusive content. This subscription auto-renews at the end of each 6-month term at $7.99 USD, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period.
View our Terms of Service at: http://weheartit.com/about/terms-of-service
Download. Create. Share.
We can't wait to see your creativity in action with PicLab! Use the hash-tag #PicLab if you'd like to share your photos with the community! :)
Happy Photo Editing,
The PicLab Team
- FIXED: Issue for some users not automatically restoring past purchases
- Added restore button in "Shop" section of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work!! Badly
I’m giving it a 1 star a few reasons. I really couldn’t tell what all this app could do and so I paid the full price for everything. Once I did that the shop page acts as if I still needed to buy separate items and when I went to change to the main page it prompts me to watch a video to remove the watermark. Excuse me? I just paid $6.99 for that (EVERYTHING). Strike one. Ok so I import a pic to edit and add a basic filter to. Even tapping ORIGINAL which should restore the image to its original state destroyed the original imported image and smeared it with this weird foggy layer - it’s awful and makes filters unusable for me where other apps work just fine. Strike two. Next I tried the magazine layout because that could be useful for some things I might do. Each layout has a template with words across but I couldn’t figure out how to edit the default text so it says useless things like PICLAB and never in my life would I need your app name on any project I’m working on. Strike three. DONE. I’m not asking for a refund because of my own idiocy. Don’t make my mistake thinking buying it will make it more useful. These guys obviously never tested this before shipping it out or don’t care what customers think. Either way enjoy my $6.99 - you deserve this review
Hi, thank you for leaving this review and for expressing your concerns. If you've unlocked everything for $6.99, you should have access to the entire app (and every future addition).
The watermark should have been removed, and if something isn't working as it should, please try tapping "restore purchases" in the settings and it should fix any issue you may have.
We are also aware of the "foggy layer" bug - it was introduced with iOS11. We have fixed it, and a new update should be available in the App Store within a few days. We appreciate your patience.
We believe that with the new update, you'll be satisfied with your purchase, and with the app. If you aren't, please reach out to us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can solve any issue you may have. Thank you.
Session Token is Expired
I’ve contacted support 3 times in the last few months about this. I have still received no feedback so I’m taking it here. I paid $6.99 to unlock all the extra stickers to edit my photos. Now, every time I go to use the stickers to edit my photo, none of them open and a message that states ‘session token is expired’ is displayed on my phone. I wish I could be given some information as to how to remedy this, as I’ve used this ap for years to edit my photos and always been pleased with it. However being ignored by the support team and not being given any help on how to use a service I PAID for leaves me no option but to rate this ap with 1 Star.
Tries to double charge you
I had already purchased the expanded features and was attempting to modify a photograph. When I tried to remove the watermark, it took me to a screen requiring me to buy the features again. I could not recall how long ago I had purchased the features, and thinking maybe my purchase had expired, I agreed to buy the features. Luckily the Apple store indicated I had already purchased and asked if I wanted the features for free. I said “yes,” but when I went back to my picture, it wouldn’t let me finish but instead I was again taken to the purchase features window. I tried to close out and go back, neither of which did anything, and then hit the “redo” icon and it said my prior purchases were “restored.” Why would I need to restore something I have already purchased? What an incredible waste of time.
We're sorry about this issue! Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we can fix this problem for you quickly!
- WHI Inc.
- 142.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Super Basic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $6.99
- Remove Watermark $1.99
- Remove watermark and unlock masks $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.