With over 50 million + installs, PicLab is the premier all-in-one editor to fulfill all of your photo editing needs.
- Choose from a wonderful collection of fonts from some of the best designers in the world.
- Easily resize, rotate, and adjust the opacity of text.
- Multiple text layers to create beautiful typography
- Add drop-shadows to your text.
• Stickers & Artwork
- Choose from a delightful collection of stickers, overlays & artwork to add onto your photos. Expressing yourself has never been more fun!
- New art & stickers added monthly
- Endless fun awaits in the PicLab Photobooth. You'll never get tired of sharing your awesome photos with your friends.
• Collage Tool
- Choose from our great selection of unique and fun collages
• Image Overlays and Masks
- Choose from a collection of hundreds (and growing) of shapes, borders, overlays, textures, light-leaks, and more to add that extra flair to your photos.
• Magazines & Templates
- Impress your friends by choosing from incredible templates to produce magazine-quality work. Perfect for social media.
• Photo Filters
- Apply one of our 50+ gorgeous (and super fun!) photo filters - with more on the way.
• Photo Effects
- Adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast, blur, and exposure, and more of your photos.
• Drawing Tool
- Perfect for those who want to draw some rough notes, instructions, captions & more on their photos.
...and so much more!
We can't wait to see your creativity in action with PicLab! Use the hash-tag #PicLab if you'd like to share your photos with the community :)
- Sleek new design
- Brand new stickers packs!
- Big fixes and other app enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work!! Badly
I’m giving it a 1 star a few reasons. I really couldn’t tell what all this app could do and so I paid the full price for everything. Once I did that the shop page acts as if I still needed to buy separate items and when I went to change to the main page it prompts me to watch a video to remove the watermark. Excuse me? I just paid $6.99 for that (EVERYTHING). Strike one. Ok so I import a pic to edit and add a basic filter to. Even tapping ORIGINAL which should restore the image to its original state destroyed the original imported image and smeared it with this weird foggy layer - it’s awful and makes filters unusable for me where other apps work just fine. Strike two. Next I tried the magazine layout because that could be useful for some things I might do. Each layout has a template with words across but I couldn’t figure out how to edit the default text so it says useless things like PICLAB and never in my life would I need your app name on any project I’m working on. Strike three. DONE. I’m not asking for a refund because of my own idiocy. Don’t make my mistake thinking buying it will make it more useful. These guys obviously never tested this before shipping it out or don’t care what customers think. Either way enjoy my $6.99 - you deserve this review
Hi, thank you for leaving this review and for expressing your concerns. If you've unlocked everything for $6.99, you should have access to the entire app (and every future addition).
The watermark should have been removed, and if something isn't working as it should, please try tapping "restore purchases" in the settings and it should fix any issue you may have.
We are also aware of the "foggy layer" bug - it was introduced with iOS11. We have fixed it, and a new update should be available in the App Store within a few days. We appreciate your patience.
We believe that with the new update, you'll be satisfied with your purchase, and with the app. If you aren't, please reach out to us directly (email@example.com) and we can solve any issue you may have. Thank you.
Used to be a great app.... not so much anymore.
I used to love this app, but over the last several months it's gone from bad to worse. I can no longer remove the watermark(video doesn't load), use stickers, and most recently use purchased sticker packs. I've attempted to email them from within the app and also through the App Store with no success. Meaning that the links to their support page aren't working. I type an email and the send button doesn't work so I can't even send the email. It's gotten beyond frustrating that I can't contact support to get help with these issues. Crossing my fingers I find a solution sooner than later...
This is so good
If you are interested into some filters and fun customization things for your pictures then download this app! I’ve been using it for a little less than a year and I’m so addicted! I’m still learning how to do the cool filters but overall it’s a good app. It does have some in app purchases but it doesn’t pop up all of the time (unless if you are using a filter it might pop up) like some of the other picture apps I’ve tried. So if you don’t like it well... Everyone doesn’t need to like this app but it’s good for me
- WHI Inc.
- 100.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Super Basic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $6.99
- Remove Watermark $1.99
- Remove watermark and unlock masks $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.