Picmatic - Digital Photo Frame + Music Control + Clock
By Team Whiskey Beavers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picmatic is the best and easiest way to show off your photos, control your music, and keep track of the time all at once!
"Could Picmatic Be The Best Digital Photo Frame App?" - AppAdvice
° It's a Digital Photo Frame °
Do you take heaps of photos but never look at them? Picmatic automatically puts your photos on display for you and your friends to enjoy. New photos transition in constantly so you never get bored looking at the same things. You can even change the look of your photos by choosing one of the many filters available. For example, instantly give your photos a vintage feel by applying the retro filter!
° Uses Gestures to Control Music °
Easily control your music through gestures. For example, just double tap anywhere on the screen to play music, or swipe horizontally to flick through songs. You don't even need to look at the screen to do this... but with your beautiful photos on display, you'll probably want to!
° Tells the Time °
Lots of apps can tell the time, but with the perfect backdrop (a collage of your photos), it will be the most interesting timepiece you'll own.
* Choose from the many, many filters available to change the look of your photos on display.
* Pick from a very large range of layouts. Make sure your photos are arranged the way you like it.
* You can choose specific photo albums to show, or just show everything! It's up to you.
* Transition effects - choose how you want your photos to transition.
* Clock customisation.
* Instantly snap beautiful collages with one touch! You can even post these collages to Facebook or Twitter for all your friends to see without ever leaving the app.
For all the latest news, like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TeamWhiskeyBeavers
What's New in Version 1.1.19
- Changed the logic for displaying photos. This version first puts all the photos from the selected albums into a bucket, then pulls and displays each photo and after discards them. Once the bucket is empty, the device is scanned again for photos (including new iCloud photos) and fills the bucket again. This logic means each photo is shown only once until every photo is shown. Please note however that if the same photos are in multiple albums, those photos may be shown multiple times as the device recognises them as different photos.
- Fixed clock bug
- Rebuilt settings menu
Nice to have my photos at my fingertips
This is a fantastic app. I've upgraded to the pro version not so much for the extra features, but just to say "thank you" to the developers. I have the app open on my iPad whenever I am jag my desk. So nice to be able to stream my photos and my music while I work on a project. I'd recommend this app to anyone who has considered purchasing a digital frame.
BEST SLIDESHOW APP
This app solved my problem. After the IOS 8 update last fall, I could only show about 125 pictures in a slideshow, then it would shut down. Now can show hours and hours of photos without a problem. Also like that I can choose multiple albums for my slideshow and choose many songs to play along with it. It's a 5 stat app!
Great App...needs multiple timers
Finally I have use for my older iPad, now being used as a picture frame. It would be great if the app had multiple timer settings so that I can have it turn on in the morning then off during the day and back on at night and off again when going to bed. Also, weekend timers would be an additional must have.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 1.1.19
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jason Pang
- © 2013 Team Whiskey Beavers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to "Go Pro!"$1.99